Ulti vs Katakuri

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haoshoku

Though the vivre card statement on its own isn’t enough, it’s supported by the statement made by Brannew regarding the Red Hair crew. So Beckman could realistically be on another level tbh, hence why @Cinera would put it that way. I wouldn’t put a diff label on it yet until we see how Beckman fights, but Beckman is superior to Kata for sure.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
He isn't downplaying Kata there, instead unplaying Benn. He'd surely say same for King vs Beckman as well.
I could just as easily say that saying Kuri > King isn’t downplaying King but up playing Kuri lol.

But King vs Capone is shameful, I’ll give you that lol.

Imagine a Sanji fan boy arguing "current Sanji > Akainu", its equivalent of that.
Not much of a difference between sanji > Akainu and Zoro > Akainu for me, the heart of the wank is that a barely post pubescent rookie is supposed to surpass the leader of the largest military in the would. Both comparably disappointing imo.

Not much of a difference between sanji > Akainu and Zoro > Akainu for me, the heart of the wank is that a barely post pubescent rookie is supposed to surpass the leader of the largest military in the would. Both comparably disappointing imo.
EoS Zoro surpassing Akainu is the Strongest swordsman in history of One Piece, history that includes Gol D Roger, Dracule Mihawk, Ryuma, Oden (who fucked Kaido up both mentally and physically), Shanks, Fujitora and Rayleigh, surpassing Akainu.

Katakuri > EoS Zoro is just some emo punk living in a bubble with people around him buying his false propaganda and same punk lost to a new world rookie > Man who has hype to surpass Gol D Roger.

J

Jo_Ndule

Though the vivre card statement on its own isn’t enough, it’s supported by the statement made by Brannew regarding the Red Hair crew. So Beckman could realistically be on another level tbh, hence why @Cinera would put it that way. I wouldn’t put a diff label on it yet until we see how Beckman fights, but Beckman is superior to Kata for sure.
First of all
You can't pick Benn alone and not Yassop and Roo

Coz Benn isn't separated from those 2, mensing they are close to Benn

Benn is currently inbetweener until we get rela individual Hype from him in the Manga.

EoS Zoro surpassing Akainu is the Strongest swordsman in history of One Piece, history that includes Gol D Roger, Dracule Mihawk, Ryuma, Oden (who fucked Kaido up both mentally and physically), Shanks, Fujitora and Rayleigh, surpassing Akainu.

Katakuri > EoS Zoro is just some emo punk living in a bubble with people around him buying his false propaganda and same punk lost to a new world rookie > Man who has hype to surpass Gol D Roger.
Yeah Zoro will surpass Perhaps admirals but not Akainu, Yonko and Roger

Captain Katakuri is FA level or Admiral level

Yeah Zoro will surpass Perhaps admirals but not Akainu, Yonko and Roger
Yeah no Zoro has to surpass Mihawk who has both direct and indirect portrayal over Shanks so he surpasses Yonko.
He surpassed Gol D Roger due to Shounen logic
He also surpasses Ryuma who is worshipped as a God by a Kaido level fighter in Oden.

You know Zoro's feats right now make commanders look like trash cans right? What do you think would happen at EoS?

H

Haoshoku

You know Zoro's feats right now make commanders look like trash cans right?
You forgot to mention;
luffy doesn't have mountain lvl dc
he beats pica with kkg
after all luffy highest end of extreme diffs zoro
and that is giving luffy MASSIVE benefit of the doubt
being very generous here
zoro's nameless one armed slashes can push away an admiral, luffy needs g3 to replicate this feat
the difference in physicals is very big and as for FS Zoro has large AOE to bypass it
he will spam mountain level slashes
luffy can't dodge them and gets murked
not to mention he has superior attack speed
being able to blitz hyozou
who reacted to g2 and blocked a jet pistol
+ that dragon at punk hazard easily tanked a jet pistol
while a 1080 pound cannon defeated him
g2/g3 luffy has no move in his arsenal that is even comparable to 1080 pc that is nonsense
+ zoro has LETHALITY
doflamingo was calling g2 weak and g3 too slow, zoro is a balance of both
i'd say he mid/high diffs g2/g3 luffy and loses extreme diff to boundman
boundman + snakeman is what gives luffy the very very close win over zoro
they are nigh equals
they have been since pre ts in whiskey peak
+ oda is backing me in the databooks where he said they were equals pre skip
putting zoro closer to sanji than luffy is pure wank

when he is practically equal to luffy

You forgot to mention;
luffy doesn't have mountain lvl dc
he beats pica with kkg
after all luffy highest end of extreme diffs zoro
and that is giving luffy MASSIVE benefit of the doubt
being very generous here
zoro's nameless one armed slashes can push away an admiral, luffy needs g3 to replicate this feat
the difference in physicals is very big and as for FS Zoro has large AOE to bypass it
he will spam mountain level slashes
luffy can't dodge them and gets murked
not to mention he has superior attack speed
being able to blitz hyozou
who reacted to g2 and blocked a jet pistol
+ that dragon at punk hazard easily tanked a jet pistol
while a 1080 pound cannon defeated him
g2/g3 luffy has no move in his arsenal that is even comparable to 1080 pc that is nonsense
+ zoro has LETHALITY
doflamingo was calling g2 weak and g3 too slow, zoro is a balance of both
i'd say he mid/high diffs g2/g3 luffy and loses extreme diff to boundman
boundman + snakeman is what gives luffy the very very close win over zoro
they are nigh equals
they have been since pre ts in whiskey peak
+ oda is backing me in the databooks where he said they were equals pre skip
putting zoro closer to sanji than luffy is pure wank

when he is practically equal to luffy
All of it is fax besides Shi Shi Son Son and not 1080 pc defeating dragon:cheers:

Ulti vs Doffy would make more sense and even then, I wouldn't say that she wins. Katakuri's Observation haki keeps Ulti at bay and unlike Luffy fighting both Page One and her, it'll just be Katakuri vs her so she'll be the only thing for him to focus on.

Katakuri is much faster than Ulti based on him keeping up with Snakeman for a period whereas Ulti has no feats against G4 at all. She fought G2/G3 Luffy and Luffy opted to use G4 quick since he's able to switch between gears quicker at that point and because he didn't want to waste time in that battle.

Elephant Gun knocked Page One away and he was on the ground for a while. Katakuri has better offense than G3 Luffy.

I don't see how Ulti wins this. She didn't perform against G4, she was up against G2 and G3 and she still had assistance from Page One.

The difference between the two combatants is that Ulti pushed Luffy to Gear 4 (ignoring circumstances) but Katakuri faced 2 of Luffy's variants of G4. Let's start at Cracker or Doflamingo, not Katakuri.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.