Ulti vs Katakuri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ulti won't even tank g2 or g3.
Oda didn't want her to be trashed by Luffy so he made Yamato a woman.

Hybrid Ulti got thrown like fodder by base luffy
Stop writing nonsense

2 v 1 they can't even do much against base Luffy.

Ulti, hybrid or zoan mode is no diff for Katakuri. She won't escape being trapped or buried.

You are salty coz Capone can Stalemate or push King to high diff.

Suck it up, brute fighters can't beat Katakuri unless they have super attack speed to land hits.
Lmaoo doodble bob here is casual kick from Luffy before Haki blooming

Here is a Haki head butt from FAR STRONGER version of Luffy with FAR STRONGER HAKI and Ulti fucks him up

Yeah no way Kata is winning this.

His offense is too weak to knock out an ancient Zoan
His Haki is too weak for Ulti consider Luffy at this time has surpassed Katakuri's CoA.
Post automatically merged:

Did the mod seriously warn me because of "Zorolieber"?
Yeah, I guess it's that time in history, the generation of crystal or something like that I heard.
Yes Mods warned you because you kept acting like a Zorolieber.
Never act like a Zorolieber and try to contribute to thread like @Natalija told you

I saw someone (don't know if it was you) who closed a Vista vs Old Ray and this crap is still open.
Lmao.
Because no one would believe Vista stands a chance with Rayleigh giving Kizaru existential crisis while Vista getting treated like a bug by Mihawk and Akainu

But this here, Ulti has better showings against far stronger version of Luffy than Katakuri has against far weaker version of Luffy.

Please try to be objective about it.

N

NeutralWatcher

Katakuri's physical stats are ass lmao
Being comparable to G3 is not a complement, its embarrassing if that's all you can do.
Kata hasn't even shown GM level offense which is still several tiers below Zoro's nameless Haki attacks considering Pica's head is smaller than Pica's finger and Luffy didn't even vaporize it, just break it.
Katakuri own version of Elephant Gun 1 shot Luffy's Elephant Gun so I don't understand how his AP suck. Katakuri's own Elephant Gun>>>>>>>>Luffy Elephant Gun

Katakuri is at most 1 sword Zoro level offensively (before Enma) with weaker CoA and no lethality (unless its Mogura which is trash power wise)
1 sword Zoro got humiliated by carrot. Let's not bring Zoro lol. Carrot got low diffed by veteran puny genie Daifuku who is way below Katakuri without FS.

Durability is completely ass and so is physical strength
He tanked Rhino Schneider. His physical strength: 1 shot Elephant Gun twice. Overpowered Luffy's CoA with his Block Mochi coated with CoA.

His evasiveness really comes from his FS.
That doesn't take away his speed who dodged Luffy's Snakeman with hole in his abs. Luffy used FS when he used Snakeman against Katakuri.

I agree with @Topi Jerami take away FS and he is not even a high tier.
He doesn't need to use FS to 1 shot Ulti. Just 1 version of his Elephant Gun is enough seeing how Luffy's Elephant Gun almost loosened Page One's jaw. Katakuri would definitely break it into pieces.

All Flying Six also haven't shown AP as strong as Rhino Schneider to take down Katakuri.

They are all too slow to catch Katakuri who has speed to dodge Snakeman+FS with hole in his stomach.

Because no one would believe Vista stands a chance with Rayleigh giving Kizaru existential crisis while Vista getting treated like a bug by Mihawk and Akainu

But this here, Ulti has better showings against far stronger version of Luffy than Katakuri has against far weaker version of Luffy.

Please try to be objective about it.
Vista didn't treated like a bug by mihawk.anime manga and even databook implied they are fight on equal ground. so vista isnt bug. zoro was though. mihawk only use his pendant knife during most of the fight. last time he unsheathed the yoru, Zoro got life time scar and two of his sword broken lol

That's not Luffy's hat though. Luffy has the replica copy while Imu has the real one.
Its like me getting replica of UFC heavyweight title, it is not gonna make me UFC heavyweight champion right?
lol who care which one is real. as long as luffy's was shanks's and roger's. it's legit hat. after all luffy is the joyboy and the one who ppl been waiting for half millennium. so his rep and name should b able to turn the replica being the real one since he will be the only one and the real champion.

I'm not even wanked luffy here.

Last edited:
Katakuri own version of Elephant Gun 1 shot Luffy's Elephant Gun so I don't understand how his AP suck. Katakuri's own Elephant Gun>>>>>>>>Luffy Elephant Gun
Where is >>>>>>>>> coming from Lmao? Katakuri only matched G3 or maybe surpassed it a little, if Katakuri was all that much stronger, Luffy would be sent flying.

Not to mention at one point Luffy matched Kata's power Mochi with G3

1 sword Zoro got humiliated by carrot. Let's not bring Zoro lol. Carrot got low diffed by veteran puny genie Daifuku who is way below Katakuri without FS.
Okay so you wanna revert to trolling when you have no argument? Seriously, you think Carrot catching Zoro by surprise and still failing to land a hit can be used against him? By that logic Big Mom was embarrassed by everyone and their mother?

1 sword Zoro can physically overpower Fujitora's proper gravity attack that was visually as strong as Katakuri's Zangiri Mochi and push Fuji meters back is better than anything Luffy has shown in G3. Yes G3 launched Fuji but Fuji wasn't using his attack, what Zoro did was equivalent of overpowering raging tiger and push Fuji back on top of that.

Katakuri would be buried underneath that gravity for life until he dies or Fuji leaves

He tanked Rhino Schneider. His physical strength: 1 shot Elephant Gun twice. Overpowered Luffy's CoA with his Block Mochi coated with CoA.
G4 is overrated as fuck. Mortally wounded post Gamma knife Doffy was eating that shit for dinner. Also I wanna see a panel of Kata taking Rhino Shnider, last I check Kata had to use his arm to block Kong Gun and still got fucked up.

1 shot? First of all matching/slightly surpassing G3 is not impressive, its a 1 sword Zoro level--- feat, 2 he didn't one shot EG, wtf does that even mean?

Why ya'll overrate Katatrash so much?

He doesn't need to 1 shot Ulti. Just 1 version of his Elephant Gun is enough seeing how Luffy's Elephant Gun almost loosened Page One's jaw. Katakuri would definitely break it into pieces.

All Flying Six also haven't shown AP as strong as Rhino Schneider to take down Katakuri.

They are all too slow to catch Katakuri who has speed to dodge Snakeman+FS with holw in his stomach.
"Losened P1 Jaw" lmaoo all he could do was annoy Page One who got up seconds later.
Mind you much much much stronger version of Luffy.
Luffy even in Kata fight was powered up to the point where he could match Power Mochi with G3 and after that point Katakuri was no longer able to surpass G3.

Version of Luffy that hit Page One is far stronger than that and it hardly bothered p1.

Yeah Kata would need like 200 hits to finish this while Ulti needs 5 or 6

Vista didn't treated like a bug by mihawk.anime manga and even databook implied they are fight on equal ground. so vista isnt bug. zoro was though. mihawk only use his pendant knife during most of the fight. last time he unsheathed the yoru, Zoro got life time scar and two of his sword broken lol
Wtf are you talking about?
Vista was using his full strength, fully swinging his sword and had struggle lines all over him while Mihawk was only casually moving his sword back and forth and not even looking at him.
He literally treated him like a child.

You wanna use data books? So lets forever agree Zoro = Luffy then because every single data books says that.

Btw same data book says that Vista knew Mihawk is stronger than him and only was able to match Mihawk in MF and MF Mihawk was massively supressing him.
It didn't say Vista is a match for Mihawk lol

Where is >>>>>>>>> coming from Lmao? Katakuri only matched G3 or maybe surpassed it a little, if Katakuri was all that much stronger, Luffy would be sent flying.

Okay so you wanna revert to trolling when you have no argument? Seriously, you think Carrot catching Zoro by surprise and still failing to land a hit can be used against him? By that logic Big Mom was embarrassed by everyone and their mother?

1 sword Zoro can physically overpower Fujitora's proper gravity attack that was visually as strong as Katakuri's Zangiri Mochi and push Fuji meters back is better than anything Luffy has shown in G3. Yes G3 launched Fuji but Fuji wasn't using his attack, what Zoro did was equivalent of overpowering raging tiger and push Fuji back on top of that.

Katakuri would be buried underneath that gravity for life until he dies or Fuji leaves

G4 is overrated as fuck. Mortally wounded post Gamma knife Doffy was eating that shit for dinner. Also I wanna see a panel of Kata taking Rhino Shnider, last I check Kata had to use his arm to block Kong Gun and still got fucked up.

1 shot? First of all matching/slightly surpassing G3 is not impressive, its a 1 sword Zoro level--- feat, 2 he didn't one shot EG, wtf does that even mean?

"Losened P1 Jaw" lmaoo all he could do was annoy Page One who got up seconds later.
Luffy even in Kata fight was powered up to the point where he could match Power Mochi with G3 and after that point Katakuri was no longer able to surpass G3.

Version of Luffy that hit Page One is far stronger than that and it hardly bothered p1.

Wtf are you talking about?
Vista was using his full strength, fully swinging his sword and had struggle lines all over him while Mihawk was only casually moving his sword back and forth and not even looking at him.
He literally treated him like a child.

You wanna use data books? So lets forever agree Zoro = Luffy then because every single data books says that.

Btw same data book says that Vista knew Mihawk is stronger than him and only was able to match Mihawk in MF and MF Mihawk was massively supressing him.
It didn't say Vista is a match for Mihawk lol
so smiling all the time during fight equal to use full strength eh?

:okay:

I dont only use databook. I use manga and see no sweat just smile come from vista.
compare it to when he faces akainu. no smile only sweat.

yeah I must admit luffy= zoro

that's based from data where luffy got katakuri cracker and doflamingo in the past 3 weeks while zoro got monet, pica the clown, one pleasure and bunch gifters.

Last edited:
so smiling all the time during fight equal to use full strength eh?
What does smiling have to do with anything? Zoro was smiling when he had a scythe shoved in him, how do you know Vista wasn't sweating lol? The guy was going full force fully swinging his sword with struggle lines all over him and was in a proper fighting stance while Mihawk is just trolling, not looking at him, barely swinging his sword back and forth.

Yeah cuz Akainu had just killed his brother lmao while Mihawk was there to play around.

N

NeutralWatcher

It's complete 1 shot. Katakuri didn't even struggle against Luffy's Elephant Gun. The fact Oda didn't draw a panel of Katakuri's face struggle shows it's complete one sided in Katakuri's favour.

Against Carrot Zoro lacks speed. His arm speed is too slow for Carrot. Zoro later had to use 2 swords after he blocked Carrot's attack. SHowing how a threat Carrot is to Zoro.

Physical strength isn't the only factor in battle. Attack speed too and Zoro lacks that when he encountered Carrot. Katakuri's physical strength>>>>Denjiro=2 swords Zoro.

Denjiro blocked 2 swords Zoro with ease while 1 sword Zoro overpowered Fujitora so I can see Katakuri would have way easier time than Zoro lol.

The fist passes his guard and hit his face. Later in the next panel it completely hit Katakuri without his guard up and he got up fine.
Doesn't that hype Doflamingo's durability. Luffy was also injured when he used G4 against Doflamingo.

It's1 shot because Katakuri completely overpowered Luffy's Elephant Gun and Oda didn't draw a panel that Katakuri was struggling.

He has strength, endurance, speed, FS, CoA, awakening, CoC.

Did they fist clash like Katakuri's Elephant Gun overpowered Luffy's Elephant Gun?

Can you show me the panel because Katakuri with Block Mochi coated with CoA still overpower Luffy's fist coated with CoA.

Nah Katakuri's own version of Elephant Gun completely overpowered Luffy's Elephant Gun lol. Katakuri only needs 1 to 1 shot Ulti.

What does smiling have to do with anything? Zoro was smiling when he had a scythe shoved in him, how do you know Vista wasn't sweating lol? The guy was going full force fully swinging his sword with struggle lines all over him and was in a proper fighting stance while Mihawk is just trolling, not looking at him, barely swinging his sword back and forth.

Yeah cuz Akainu had just killed his brother lmao while Mihawk was there to play around.
so zoro smiling against killer means he use all of his strength? no wonder he get passed 10 seconds after killer. lol

just admit it. it wasn't vista but it was zoro the bug. mihawk use pendant and still neg diff him.even okamalander still force mihawk to use yoru and they didn't get their lifetime scar like zoLoL.

so zoro smiling against killer means he use all of his strength? no wonder he get passed 10 seconds after killer. lol

just admit it. it wasn't vista but it was zoro the bug. mihawk use pendant and still neg diff him.even okamalander still force mihawk to use yoru and they didn't get their lifetime scar like zoLoL.
Both Zoro and Vista were bugs
Zoro smiling shows that even if you are struggling, you can still smile.
Vista wasn't dying lol, but he certainly wasn't casual, he was using his full power while Mihawk was massively suppressing himself.

Both Zoro and Vista were bugs
Zoro smiling shows that even if you are struggling, you can still smile.
Vista wasn't dying lol, but he certainly wasn't casual, he was using his full power while Mihawk was massively suppressing himself.
i dont see vista get lifetime scar nor get his swords broken. he didn't even get neg diffed by the cute tiny knife pendant. no scar. no scratch no broke sword buddy.

:suresure: the chance of any flyer touching Kata is 0%
The chances of calamities touching Kata is 10%

You can stay salty and Debating

Katakuri no diffed base Carrot that gave 2 sword Zoro trouble lol
He treated enraged Carrot like super fodder.
i believe that it's one of the few ways to give a good scenario consistency of the possibility of the ZSJ to beat without too much help the calamities tbh, ie that katakuri mogs them too, especially king and queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.