Speculations ULTIMATE BET: SANJI VS SATURN(it's not over?)

WHAT'S YOUR BET ON SANJI VS SATURN?

• Total voters
Literally got the lowest diff we've seen in the series,stare-diffed and his clown fans were talkin mad shit a week ago ahahahahahahaha
Post automatically merged:

Not a fight and is simply Stall Piece, like what swordtards call Lucci walling Zoro

Ifrit Jambe or CoC is being busted out and Sanji is getting his lick back
Cope more kid

Didn't oars knock sanji back when he was trying to save nami?

Then he got back up and whooped oars ass?

I bet this situation is the same
Hahahahah the cope is unbelievable,your boy got stare diffed and you're still trynna play it off as a setup

Yet in your developmentally delayed brain, Zolo is supposedly included in that tier despite him being the character that was willing to cut off his own legs and give up on his dream thanks to Mr. 3’s wax. Yeah, I think tanking a pointblank Gorosei attack and still maintaining resolve despite some yet to be revealed paralysis effect is much less of an indictment. Keep trying to push “stare diffed” as a thing, I’m sure the rest of your insane asylum zoroaches need anything to cling to
Yeah,1000 episodes ago,with the same logic luffy isnt a top tier because he GOT BEAT by croco 2 times,your whorre mother shouldve never gave birth to you

Doesn matter,you have no honour, you're still liking all the copium induced comments...no matter what you wear if you dont realise how much youre coping you wont be able to stop being a clown

Last edited:

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
@nik87 @trav @Jackteo @vikas @Courier @Embers Kaios @RecoomeBoom @Violent Sanji @Croci @Vanlax @Ponelglyph @NAMELESS @phatltse62882 @faker @Mackiss @BillSlipton @slvhnd @Finral Roulacase @Pot Goblin @Psychiatrist @Bepo D. Bear @haxxor @BattalGazi @Infitima @Kotone @Thunderbolt

@Sentinel @Cyrus the Cactus @Guymieux @ShadyOjiro @Erkan12 @Patryipe @BOCCHI @SmokedOut @ImmaIvanoM @Rukusho @Reign @Sword God Ryuma @Abecheese @MonsterZoro @Thabeast @ShishioIsBack @Monkey D Theories @zoroebok @The White Crane @Shadowlogia @Kishido @Cinera @Baluzi @Superior to you @KageFumi @Begegang @Mohammad211 @Hanzo hattori @Marimo_420 @ZoroMazino @Daikenki @Tigapedang @Halyup @sanzolu @Roronoa-sama @ShinichiMugi @Moegara @Gauntlet @Cozy Sofa @Corny8991 @Debanv @BlackLegFring @BaboonMihawk @Malick the last Light @EmperorKinyagi @Roo @Welkin @ConquistadoR @m0nst3Rx @SkySanji @Jailer @RoronoaZorro @Owari Da @JyThony @captainusopp @Kurozumi Giggio @Malio @Julius @ShadowStyle369 @Boiroy @Goodman Grey @Started From D. Bottom @Sasparan @Shimotsuki D Luffy @centurion @Adamxero @Okamakama @Jesse Pinkman @Franosuke @terabyte @Medieval Era @MonochromeYoru @Blazing Lion @WizardKing @LuffyPirateKing01 @GangOruka @OGshine @Gatodabato @AmiralTensei @gz89 @DenifClock @Leggendofkirk @Eustass97 @Carre @Apollo @Durableguy @peakpiece @Oliver @BuggyGod @a_fan @CHAOS1117 @kapuis @ykgunners94 @Agent31 @RebelliousSoma @PeronaNerona @Mark chadsend @DavyJones @Alarica @Nyos

@Red Admiral @yorosenpai @kom5 @Konstantis @GeneralP123 @Kiku @JackThaConflagration @zarroc @Herrera95 @BornInAbyss @Phoenix D. King @Pandaman @ZoroFan23 @Getku @LeSSeraphim @God of Finance @Quix

:kawak:

@nik87 @trav @Jackteo @vikas @Courier @Embers Kaios @RecoomeBoom @Violent Sanji @Croci @Vanlax @Ponelglyph @NAMELESS @phatltse62882 @faker @Mackiss @BillSlipton @slvhnd @Finral Roulacase @Pot Goblin @Psychiatrist @Bepo D. Bear @haxxor @BattalGazi @Infitima @Kotone @Thunderbolt

@Sentinel @Cyrus the Cactus @Guymieux @ShadyOjiro @Erkan12 @Patryipe @BOCCHI @SmokedOut @ImmaIvanoM @Rukusho @Reign @Sword God Ryuma @Abecheese @MonsterZoro @Thabeast @ShishioIsBack @Monkey D Theories @zoroebok @The White Crane @Shadowlogia @Kishido @Cinera @Baluzi @Superior to you @KageFumi @Begegang @Mohammad211 @Hanzo hattori @Marimo_420 @ZoroMazino @Daikenki @Tigapedang @Halyup @sanzolu @Roronoa-sama @ShinichiMugi @Moegara @Gauntlet @Cozy Sofa @Corny8991 @Debanv @BlackLegFring @BaboonMihawk @Malick the last Light @EmperorKinyagi @Roo @Welkin @ConquistadoR @m0nst3Rx @SkySanji @Jailer @RoronoaZorro @Owari Da @JyThony @captainusopp @Kurozumi Giggio @Malio @Julius @ShadowStyle369 @Boiroy @Goodman Grey @Started From D. Bottom @Sasparan @Shimotsuki D Luffy @centurion @Adamxero @Okamakama @Jesse Pinkman @Franosuke @terabyte @Medieval Era @MonochromeYoru @Blazing Lion @WizardKing @LuffyPirateKing01 @GangOruka @OGshine @Gatodabato @AmiralTensei @gz89 @DenifClock @Leggendofkirk @Eustass97 @Carre @Apollo @Durableguy @peakpiece @Oliver @BuggyGod @a_fan @CHAOS1117 @kapuis @ykgunners94 @Agent31 @RebelliousSoma @PeronaNerona @Mark chadsend @DavyJones @Alarica @Nyos

@Red Admiral @yorosenpai @kom5 @Konstantis @GeneralP123 @Kiku @JackThaConflagration @zarroc @Herrera95 @BornInAbyss @Phoenix D. King @Pandaman @ZoroFan23 @Getku @LeSSeraphim @God of Finance @Quix

:kawak:
Yea... I don't see what's the big deal 😕

Excuse me?

I'm no Sanji hater in the slightest and I don't take part in the usual "Sanji vs Zoro" nonsense, but from an objective perspective:

Did Sanji do anything special this chapter?

He flew in and got a kick in on Saturn's leg. Yes, it temporarily stopped Saturn's attack on Kuma, but it didn't do any kind of damage to Saturn whatsoever. Dude only got a bit annoyed.

Excuse me?

I'm no Sanji hater in the slightest and I don't take part in the usual "Sanji vs Zoro" nonsense, but from an objective perspective:

He flew in and got a kick in on Saturn's leg. Yes, it temporarily stopped Saturn's attack on Kuma, but it didn't do any kind of damage to Saturn whatsoever. Dude only got a bit annoyed.
He deflected it without haki, ifrit, or diable.

Excuse me?

And it's not like Sanji saved himself from Saturn's restraining hax. Without Kuma coming our of nowhere and saving the day, everyone there would be fucked.

Last edited: