Speculations ULTIMATE BET: SANJI VS SATURN(it's not over?)

WHAT'S YOUR BET ON SANJI VS SATURN?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

@BillSlipton @trav @Jackteo @vikas @Courier @Embers Kaios @RecoomeBoom @violentSanji @Vanlax @Croci @NAMELESS @phatltse62882 @faker @slvhnd @Finral Roulacase @Pot Goblin @Psychiatrist @Bepo D. Bear @haxxor @traxex123 @BattalGazi @Infitima @AverageSanjiEnjoyer @Thunderbolt

@Sentinel @Cyrus the Cactus @Guymieux @ShadyOjiro @Erkan12 @Patryipe @BOCCHI @SmokedOut @ImmaIvanoM @General MonsterZoro @Rukusho @ConquistadoR @Roronoa-sama @Reign @Sword God Ryuma @Abecheese @ShishioIsBack @Monkey D Theories @zoroebok @The White Crane @Shadowlogia @Kishido @Cinera @Baluzi @Superior to you @KageFumi @Begegang @Mohammad211 @Hanzo hattori @Marimo_420 @Daikenki @Tigapedang @Halyup @sanzolu @Roronoa-sama @ShinichiMugi @Moegara @Gauntlet @Cozy Sofa @Corny8991 @Debanv @Blackflamesanji @BaboonMihawk @Malick the last Light @EmperorKinyagi @Roo @Welkin @ConquistadoR @m0nst3Rx @SkySanji @Jailer @RoronoaZorro @JyThony @captainusopp @Kurozumi Giggio @Malio @Julius @ShadowStyle369 @Boiroy @Goodman Grey @Started From D. Bottom @Shimotsuki D Luffy @centurion @Adamxero @Okamakama @Jesse Pinkman @Franosuke @terabyte @Medieval Era @MonochromeYoru @Blazing Lion @WizardKing @LuffyPirateKing01 @OGshine @AmiralTensei @gz89 @Leggendofkirk @Eustass97 @ShishioIsBack @Carre @Apollo @Durableguy @Oliver @a_fan @CHAOS1117 @kapuis @ykgunners94 @Agent31 @PeronaNerona @Mjolnir @Mark chadsend @DavyJones @Alarica @Nyos ntos

@Red Admiral @yorosenpai @kom5 @Konstantis @GeneralP123 @Kiku @JackThaConflagration @zarroc @Herrera95 @BornInAbyss @Phoenix D. King @Pandaman @ZoroFan23 @Getku @LeSSeraphim @God of Finance @Quix

:sighting:
Holy taglist Batman lol, this rivals Kinyagis anti Admirals taglist easily lol.

I

I fail to see how Sanji gonna hang with the big boys when he got stare diffed by one at the get go.
:suresure:
Yet in your developmentally delayed brain, Zolo is supposedly included in that tier despite him being the character that was willing to cut off his own legs and give up on his dream thanks to Mr. 3’s wax. Yeah, I think tanking a pointblank Gorosei attack and still maintaining resolve despite some yet to be revealed paralysis effect is much less of an indictment. Keep trying to push “stare diffed” as a thing, I’m sure the rest of your insane asylum zoroaches need anything to cling to

@BillSlipton @trav @Jackteo @vikas @Courier @Embers Kaios @RecoomeBoom @violentSanji @Vanlax @Croci @NAMELESS @phatltse62882 @faker @slvhnd @Finral Roulacase @Pot Goblin @Psychiatrist @Bepo D. Bear @haxxor @traxex123 @BattalGazi @Infitima @AverageSanjiEnjoyer @Thunderbolt

@Sentinel @Cyrus the Cactus @Guymieux @ShadyOjiro @Erkan12 @Patryipe @BOCCHI @SmokedOut @ImmaIvanoM @General MonsterZoro @Rukusho @ConquistadoR @Roronoa-sama @Reign @Sword God Ryuma @Abecheese @ShishioIsBack @Monkey D Theories @zoroebok @The White Crane @Shadowlogia @Kishido @Cinera @Baluzi @Superior to you @KageFumi @Begegang @Mohammad211 @Hanzo hattori @Marimo_420 @Daikenki @Tigapedang @Halyup @sanzolu @Roronoa-sama @ShinichiMugi @Moegara @Gauntlet @Cozy Sofa @Corny8991 @Debanv @Blackflamesanji @BaboonMihawk @Malick the last Light @EmperorKinyagi @Roo @Welkin @ConquistadoR @m0nst3Rx @SkySanji @Jailer @RoronoaZorro @JyThony @captainusopp @Kurozumi Giggio @Malio @Julius @ShadowStyle369 @Boiroy @Goodman Grey @Started From D. Bottom @Shimotsuki D Luffy @centurion @Adamxero @Okamakama @Jesse Pinkman @Franosuke @terabyte @Medieval Era @MonochromeYoru @Blazing Lion @WizardKing @LuffyPirateKing01 @OGshine @AmiralTensei @gz89 @Leggendofkirk @Eustass97 @ShishioIsBack @Carre @Apollo @Durableguy @Oliver @a_fan @CHAOS1117 @kapuis @ykgunners94 @Agent31 @PeronaNerona @Mjolnir @Mark chadsend @DavyJones @Alarica @Nyos ntos

@Red Admiral @yorosenpai @kom5 @Konstantis @GeneralP123 @Kiku @JackThaConflagration @zarroc @Herrera95 @BornInAbyss @Phoenix D. King @Pandaman @ZoroFan23 @Getku @LeSSeraphim @God of Finance @Quix

Hypetoolji returned like I said he would. :pepehawk:
Post automatically merged:

:pepemwai:

Let's chat via DM about JNR one of these days to soothe your soul, okay? :pepapoo:

Yet in your developmentally delayed brain, Zolo is supposedly included in that tier despite him being the character that was willing to cut off his own legs and give up on his dream thanks to Mr. 3’s wax. Yeah, I think tanking a pointblank Gorosei attack and still maintaining resolve despite some yet to be revealed paralysis effect is much less of an indictment. Keep trying to push “stare diffed” as a thing, I’m sure the rest of your insane asylum zoroaches need anything to cling to
:pepecopium:

My bet: Sanji will be used as a hypetool.
Reason: Gorosei need to look menacing.

Having said that Sanji can still look cool by having some leadership feats (ordering Franky + the rest to escape) and some speed feats. He could even get some praise by the Gorosei, doesn't need to be done to dirty.

But all in all we know the role of Sanji lex Arlong, Satori, Enel, Vergo, Doflamingo & King.
Post automatically merged:

Impossible. If Zoro let's Lucci loose 3-7 Strawhats die. Lucci is way worse than Kizaru who only cares about the mission and the big goals. Lucci would not hesitate on killing Usopp, Nami, Chopper and so on.

Luffy knew all the way back in Enies Lobby to not take his eyes of Lucci, Zoro done the same in Egghead.

Only two ways Zoro can fight Kizaru
1 - He defeats Lucci quickly (unlikely atm) and proceeds to fight Kizaru
2 - Swap. Luffy vs Saturn, Zoro vs Kizaru, Sanji vs Lucci

Edit: Well, there might be a option 3 if Jinbei could take Lucci of Zoros hands. Then Zoro and Sanji could team up against Kizaru I suppose.
This aged like a fine red wine from Tuscany, Italy.

Of course they do! Zoro was RAGDOLLED by King and only won cuz he stopped flying around.

Now in Egghead Zoro couldn't overcome Kaku's or Fraud Lucci's COA and had a hard time with Seraphim's while Sanji tanked hits to the face. They need to cling to something or else they'll remember the truth.

Saturn is Sanji's hypetool

- The only person Saturn attacked to defend himself was Sanji.

-Base Sanji ate that move easily, and Saturn was leaking CoC sparks during the attack.

We are just getting started

:finally:

this was obvious, can't believe some people thought otherwise:gokulaugh: