Spoiler Unfiltered Kingdom Talks - Historical info & all that jazz (Beware)

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
Yes. Zhao is connected by Han at the bottom. Chu is at bottom west of Han.

I really want Mouten and Tou solo mission against Han but Shin probably will participate as well.

For me, Rokuomi vs Yoko Yoko is destined lol.

When Yoko pull up to Rokuomi without him noticing, I KNEW LMAO!!!!
Inb4 Hara uses Rokuomi as a hypetool for a third time in a row

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Yes. Zhao is connected by Han at the bottom. Chu is at bottom west of Han.

I really want Mouten and Tou solo mission against Han but Shin probably will participate as well.

For me, Rokuomi vs Yoko Yoko is destined lol.

When Yoko pull up to Rokuomi without him noticing, I KNEW LMAO!!!!
Yoko Yoko is definitely a Shin opponent lol, no way Rokuomi is beating that giant. If he is strong enough to be shown inside the Han court, you know heโ€™s the real deal as a warrior.

Ohh, well this is not a Major General, him was in Chu making alliance with Chu
Yeah Chou In was just some fodder general acting as commander of Han after Seikai kicked the bucket.
Inb4 Hara uses Rokuomi as a hypetool for a third time in a row
Yoko Yoko is definitely a Shin opponent lol, no way Rokuomi is beating that giant. If he is strong enough to be shown inside the Han court, you know heโ€™s the real deal as a warrior.
I think Hara is trying to set up Tou vs Raku'A Kan and Rokuomi vs Yoko Yoko based on their interactions during Han negotiation arc.

But I don't mind Shin vs Yoko Yoko either. Rokuomi will just gonna stack up his deaths counts again.:milaugh:

You underestimate Rokuomi, blud recently took a gym membership and now the power behind his strikes is around equivalent to that of Sanyou Mougoat and > Renpa's.

when do you think we'll see Kouen @God Buggy

like what historical event?
Maybe until the Chu invasion
He could show up in a political discussion or give his opinion on a battle with Qin and how they shouldn't underestimate whatever commander of Yan or stuff to hype some new general up but i think it's more likely Hara keeps him away until it's time for him to swing his glaive.