[FNZ] Light game United Nations Security Council

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

Nope, made waaaay more mistakes:

- Took out @Rej back when I was serial killer because at that time I already feared that maf would kill me and thought I at least wanted to take a maf out. Rej looked sus to me at that time but well... sorry for that!
- Suspected Mango for the wrong reasons
- Suspected Solis for the wrong reasons
- Trusted every freaking maf in the game
- Pushed hard for anon being maf

By the way, I did vote for myself in that last election.

No one may believe it after this round but back in the german board I was actually a decent / good player...

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Solis was the Cop? lol

@solis Your best play would have been to counter-claim Flower the Day after. You're new so probably didn't quite realise, but Flower was pretending to be the Cop D2.
@Joygirl Sorry for today lol. You played well, nothing you could do unfortunately here. I was only turned scum today, so your read was mostly right.

GG scum team.

Cal, wish you hadn't tunnelled D4, but with the inactivity from most of town nothing could be done that day anyway. I think I did well to talk my way out of it, but we were both town.

Thanks for the game Xlaw.

Solis was the Cop? lol

@solis Your best play would have been to counter-claim Flower the Day after. You're new so probably didn't quite realise, but Flower was pretending to be the Cop D2.
@Joygirl Sorry for today lol. You played well, nothing you could do unfortunately here. I was only turned scum today, so your read was mostly right.

GG scum team.

Cal, wish you hadn't tunnelled D4, but with the inactivity from most of town nothing could be done that day anyway. I think I did well to talk my way out of it, but we were both town.

Thanks for the game Xlaw.
Solis had an inno result on me too and I couldn't have been recruited. Mind blowing lack if attention

I shouldn't have tunneled you so much but your passivity previous phase was out of character

There was nothing that could really be done in the end unless someone else had picked up on the staged interaction i pointed out between flower and rott. But even I wasn't convinced flower would have done that in the end and it was my theory, so it was just a rap

We will try again next time brother

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Nope, made waaaay more mistakes:

- Took out @Rej back when I was serial killer because at that time I already feared that maf would kill me and thought I at least wanted to take a maf out. Rej looked sus to me at that time but well... sorry for that!
- Suspected Mango for the wrong reasons
- Suspected Solis for the wrong reasons
- Trusted every freaking maf in the game
- Pushed hard for anon being maf

By the way, I did vote for myself in that last election.

No one may believe it after this round but back in the german board I was actually a decent / good player...
I think you're being a tad harsh on yourself here. Mango did himself no favours, killing Rej N1 was fine, Solis didn't help himself much and anon's inactivity made it impossible to figure him out anyway. You played well, made yourself look townie, and claiming doctor as the SK was super ballsy.

Status
Not open for further replies.