[FNZ] Light game United Nations Security Council

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

From where do you know that solis was the cop and what he did btw, am I overlooking some post where all roles and actions are listed up or something?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Announcement

@solis has been lynched with majority votes !

You are representative of United Kingdom to the United Nations.

With this Lynch Mafia [Red Block] has gain control over council ! Mafia Won this game Town and Terrorist lost
Mafia Core :

@Pot Goblin

You are representative of Russia to the United Nations.

Seat : Permanent
Alignment : Mafia
Win Condition : Eliminate all threat to mafia

@Flowa @oddoddfruit

You are representative of China to the United Nations.

Seat : Permanent

@Rottkins

You are representative of North Korea to the United Nations.

Seat : Non-Permanent

@Ekkologix @Dr_Professor83 [Norway]
@Ratchet [South Africa]

Also special thanx to @AL sama our coach . And @Flowa who midway subbed but guided her team and coached them (which I couldn't because of being host)
I also wanna thanx @Dr_Professor83 for subbing in urgent basis.

I don't wanna go into to set up.. Because there is always a room for improvements.
But yes I didn't planned it for new players in my mind.

But as a host I'm really happy and satisfied that many new players join this game and enjoyed it as much as I.

Mafia team was really active not just in their chat but also in thread..
@Flowa bussed @Rottkins early game , i was worried about their act...But that unusual gameplay and tactic from her helped Mafia in long run.
Town had chance till this DP but their inactivity and sitting on info caused them this game.
Terrorist @Joygirl was really unfortunate and slipped D1...But managed to slip away with fake claim..I hope that you will learn from that experience.
Your version 0.2 was also good . And I'm hopefull to see you in other games..

@Pot Goblin Im really impressed by your play. After @Dr_Professor83 you are my second good find.

@Arondight @JoSeungHun7335 @solis you guys were really good and hope to see u guys in other game soon.
@anon your reads were good , if you gives more time to mafia , I'm sure that you will enjoy it more.
@Rottkins I want you in my team if I ever got slot in mafia team.

@RippedCal it's my first time observing your game play..I'll take you seriously from now on..
Nothing less expected from @Ratchet and @Ekkologix your deepwolf flowa post was spot on
@Zolo @MangoSenpai @Rej thank you playing my game..Good to have you here..

Again thank you for playing my game..

Members :
@Rej
@English Department
@Ekkologix
@Zolo
@solis
@Pot Goblin
@Rottkins
@MangoSenpai
@anon
@JoSeungHun7335
@RippedCal
@Arondight
@oddoddfruit
@Flowa
@Joygirl
@Ratchet
@Dr_Professor83
thanks alot for the game. was nice n chill
truthfully until now i do not fully understand the mechanic of the game, but i was lucky enough prof subbed in for me and had a better threadplay and activity than mine

we didnt get to interact much but wp to the new players and my mafia team who carried me for doing nothing kek

i personally nominate @Pot Goblin for mvp. really solid for new comer

cult mechanics were probabaly too much for town to handle without vig since for every scum lynch that happens, mafia can gain 1 more scum to the team no? this is problematic for town imo

i believe the terrorist was placed to balance out and thin the mafia so they dont get too large, but him dying n1 maybe gave the mafia uncontested control of the night phase

Status
Not open for further replies.