Manga Discussion unOrdinary

Category: Webtoon

Synopse: Nobody paid much attention to John – just a normal teenager at a high school where the social elite happen to possess unthinkable powers and abilities. But John’s got a secret past that threatens to bring down the school’s whole social order – and much more. Fulfilling his destiny won’t be easy though, because there are battles, frenemies and deadly conspiracies around every corner.

Check this series out if you haven't already. Probably one the best webtoons on the site second to TOG in my opinion. Hoping to find someone to talk about it with.

The series is pretty good, I like how the characters grew and developed into better characters. Such as John and Asshole Arlo and Seraphina.

The series is pretty good, I like how the characters grew and developed into better characters. Such as John and Asshole Arlo and Seraphina.
John was an asshole for waaay to long. We had a villain as a MC. It's been a while I may need to re-read. Not sure if the recap chapter will help.

John was an asshole for waaay to long. We had a villain as a MC. It's been a while I may need to re-read. Not sure if the recap chapter will help.
True, but it was needed in a way to build up Sera to finally break John from his past self and to move forward.