General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

uhm, did you miss the part where zoro instead of cutting a tree cut the coastline? That was thanks to haki, so yes, haki is a multiplier.
Ok fine advance flow CoA, nothing that luffy had at the beginning of the post time skip and basic CoA hardening doesnt make you many stronger it makes the body harder so that the attacks are more effective.

Kuina was a bitch, honestly..

She says she can't become strongest just coz she's a girl? Fuck you. There are literally hundreds of high tier women in OP.. Pirates, Marines, you name it... And then she says things like "boo hoo, my boobs are getting big, I can't become strong now".. Oh yeah? Well look at Big Mom.. she got bigger tits than everyone in OP and she's one of the strongest in the world now..

You're just trying to find an excuse to not follow your dream, you lazy cunt.
It's just too bad she had a sexist piece of shit father who taught her that and destroyed all hope she had to become a great swordswoman.

But alas she had to die for Zoro's sake. :lusalty:

Queen may not be defeated this arc and become an ally to the SN Post Wano..
He is a very likable character that I don't think ODA is going to get rid off as easily as the other 2 calamities.
He may end up being a Bon Clay type of character to the strawhats.
He is also the only calamity so far to have his name on a chapter title -chapter 935 :Queen.
I may like king more design wise but plot relevance wise,Queen seems to be much more relevant atm making me believe he isn't even going to meet Sanji like some believe he may.