General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Ah right you didn’t like the idea as we had previously discussed. Duly noted! Though Sanji needs something and the phrase “hump like bonnies” comes to mind here where Sanji needs to take it out on someone who can take it all :cheers:
Well there is Black Maria and after the battle the Victor gets the spoils of war (Treasure, food, booze, women) like REAL pirates :kata:
but it won't happen :suresure:
Unless there's even some small evidence. I'll still doubt it... SBS would be evidence, considering Doflamingo and Viola. 100% nope.
But what says youre heart? :amazing:
What is youre headcanon? :queenhear:
What do you belive what kinky shit are they doing? :seriously:

Well there is Black Maria and after the battle the Victor gets the spoils of war (Treasure, food, booze, women) like REAL pirates :kata:
but it won't happen :suresure:

But what says youre heart? :amazing:
What is youre headcanon? :queenhear:
What do you belive what kinky shit are they doing? :seriously:
I don't think they're doing anything. What I want what's happening and what other people think that's happening are different things.

Hi, i wanna ask y'all something, is this fake?
"When Eiichiro Oda was hospitalized in 2013, Masashi Kishimoto (Naruto’s mangaka) visited him at the hospital and witnessed Oda drawing next chapters of One Piece while being bedridden". i tried to find the source but i couldn't! Help!!
Pretty sure that's true. But I'm not a valid source of whether or not it happened.