General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Sanji's character has been willfully buried by Oda.

Nope, this is not a poor attempt at trying to bait others. I really liked Sanji pre-skip, although his pervy side annoyed me at times. He was a good character though. Intelligent, chivalrious and cool.

Now look at everything that happened post-skip:

1) Reunion Arc: Nosebleed gag is introduced and we learn his timeskip training was basically a gag, too.
2) Fishman Island: Nosebleed gag is the central theme of his character arc
3) Punk Hazard: His only role is to act as a pervy, comedic relief (body swap with Nami)
4) Dressrosa: Gets used as hypetool for Viola and Doflamingo and then is gone the rest of the arc.
5) Zou: Acts like a total emo in front of Capone and betrays his crew, when he should know they will try to get him back at any cost anyway.
6) Whole Cake Island: Ugh ... nothing more to say. This should've been his arc and Oda treated him like a bitch throughout. In the end Sanji didn't get one single meaningful fight, he actually restored the health of their biggest enemy and his entire family (sans Reiju) still ridicule and belittle him.
7) Wano: He actually uses the Germa technique he so much despised only one arc before ... to actually stalk women in a bathhouse. Not to mention that now the first thing he does in this all-important raid is to search for prostitutes.

Sorry, the only explanation I have for this shitshow is that Oda just wants to trash Sanji.
Morj or anyone else can make desperate attempts to save the situation, but the fact is that Sanji has basically been buried since 2010 (or almost 400 chapters to be exact).

I will never understand why anyone wanted Rebecca to win the Dressrosa Tournament or join the Strawhats Crew.

She’s just a weaker Princess Vivi who’s too dependent on her father.
For the record, She didn't even know she had a father until later. So essentially she was all alone besides the Toy Solider who trained her... She's an basically an extreme pacifist who had to fight for her life or die. She chose to fight but on her own terms, in a way.
If you can't see why people liked her then and thought she'd have some potential, then your just blind.

- not sure if it’s unpopular, but I really don’t see Shanks dying to Blackbeard. Assuming they fight (Im neutral towards that assumption), it’d be kinda ridiculous for Shanks to get taken out in his first full-fledged, on screen battle. To me I think his story and role will be much deeper than supposedly dying to Blackbeard to anger Luffy or whatever.

- again, not sure if this is unpopular, but I think Vivi’s role in the story will be much larger than many people think (most people have either forgotten about her, dont care or dont think she’ll be as important). I mean, Imu had a pic of her alongside the two new emperors and poseidon. She’s gonna be sooooo important.

Id go as far as to say she may have some heavy future involvement with the strawhats, though a tiny part of that is my wishful thinking.