General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Very well said.

Imho there are two stances that one must accept. After that one can truly enjoy OP.

1) Fun has always been Oda's calling card. It's way more important to him than logic, powerscaling etc. and he writes his manga this way. He just doesn't care much about powerscaling for example. If something is fun (in his mind) and fits the plot, he will write it,no matter if there are certain logic or powerscaling problems.

2) OP is a well written shonen manga. The world building is top notch. It is nothing groundbreaking or even special on terms of storywriting though. There are quite a few shonen that are comfortably better in that department. This doesn't mean OP is bad in the slightest btw, on the contrary: It's still well written, just not what most diehard fans want it to be (a flawless masterpiece).
In my Head as a fact only HxH as SHONEN can talk to OP in the table, the rest no.

To have this fact FOR ME, i read almost every shonen.

OP is written for what it is and it is successful in that aspect....whatever genre it targets, it achieved its purpose of entertaining that group of people...it need not to satisfy every section of people....it is irritating to see whenever people say "it should have happened like it happened in some other manga"....if it happens in such way, then it should better become that manga instead of its own...

I think there's a reason as to why Carrot and chopper have a connection. Notice how as soon as the New World started, chopper has made friends with only people who are in need of doctors. Mocha for example, is someone who was young but actually needed help from a good-natured doctor. There are others like the minks and that's where carrot comes into play. For me, Chopper is Carrot's doctor and friend. So I think Carrot might have to sacrifice her life, because have you ever noticed that she's closer with Chopper the doctor. I don't think it's because they're both talking animals like people always say, so I think her and Chopper will have a touching moment coming up and that's the big news of the war. Of course this could go either way but I think that's Carrot's purpose for tagging on for so long with the straw hats and getting nothing out of it. You ever notice she didn't even get a bounty. Every straw hat and allies on the ship to WCI had bounties, even Pedro who we didn't know of that had a bounty actually had one. Carrot was the only one without one so either at the end of this arc I see her A. getting a bounty or B. possibly dying, suffering major injury by sacrifice.:okay::myman::luuh::kizabat::tchpepe::zosmug:

Oda should make the straw hat pirates have a full panel spread image of all of them in straw hats, when the whole group is complete. I told myself this 3 years ago and there's still nothing like that on google.

G4 should be considered base because Luffy is useless without it.
Either that or Gear 4 is his fodder form. He has never used Advanced Armamet Haki in base since the Yamato fight, when he used it while in base, it was comparable to Gear 3 elephant Gun. Yamato dodged it, with it causing a huge explosion. The fact that Luffy will fight Blackbeard without his devil fruit means Blackbeard is a fodder.