General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Unpopular opinion: you need to start talking like a human being, not like some bloody robot.
I mean, what kind of weirdo speaks like google translate? -_-"

"as a factual matter"
"translated"
"(presumable) expert user"

I swear to God, fucking.. Siri talks more like a human being than you do.... -_-" And if you're tryna show off, that kinda talk doesn't impress at all. It makes you sound more pretentious than anything else.
None of my business how you appear to think of that :kayneshrug:

Kaido fight is fucking garbage now that we went from a fun team-fight to Luffy solo.

Don't even bring me "wahh zorotard" bullshit, I'd have taken a Luffy/Kid/Law over this.

What a genius like comment. :endthis:

You basically implied that's a kind of language that is appropriate in such context and not in this one, yet nothing dictates that, not even common sense. Glad to display it unlike someone else in this instance.
I can see your just triggered by little ol' me. Your a little but to hung up on fancy words using common sense in your sentences a lot lately. Forgive me for noticing a tread.
But continue on little school boy show me how it's done.

I can see your just triggered by little ol' me. Your a little but to hung up on fancy words using common sense in your sentences a lot lately. Forgive me for noticing a tread.
But continue on little school boy show me how it's done.
Do you mention trigger to look better given your famous historical on this site? I didn't display that at all, that's usually your "quality" also. :watchout:

Do you mention trigger to look better given your famous historical on this site? I didn't display that at all, that's usually your "quality" also. :watchout:
Famous historical? Now you mess up?
:milaugh:
Look I don't know what's up your ass Beta. But enough. Be a grown adult and tell me if I somehow pissed you off. Because I can't remember all the dull responses I've gotten.

Unpopular opinion: you need to start talking like a human being, not like some bloody robot.
I mean, what kind of weirdo speaks like google translate? -_-"

"as a factual matter"
"translated"
"(presumable) expert user"

I swear to God, fucking.. Siri talks more like a human being than you do.... -_-" And if you're tryna show off, that kinda talk doesn't impress at all. It makes you sound more pretentious than anything else.
English is not his primary language (he is Italian) and his epiteth says ''science nerd''.
Let him be, he did nothing wrong :)
''Ignore'' exists for a reason ;)

He said so next post down.
He's just being arrogant right now.
Post automatically merged:

You think your sides so innocent? Get off that high horse. It doesn't excuse you from whatever your problem is with me.
You are the one sowing in almost the totality of the times, don't expect people not to call you out and simply ignore your illicit behaviour. :kayneshrug:

You are the one sowing in almost the totality of the times, don't expect people not to call you out and simply ignore your illicit behaviour. :kayneshrug:
I give back what's given bud. It's a two way road.
You or they have not ever been cordial.
This isn't some one person talks shit for no reason. Both sides are guilty, you as well... don't think I'm just going to take you insulting my intelligence. I know I'm not super smart I don't try to act like I am like a certain someone.

English is not his primary language (he is Italian) and his epiteth says ''science nerd''.
Let him be, he did nothing wrong :)
''Ignore'' exists for a reason ;)
Yeah, I mean idk.. it just kinda puts me off.

I also work in the science profession (I'm pretty much in the medical field, but only residency atm), but if I talk like that in front of regular people, I'd get shouted at by the doctors over here and get terminated, lol. Like, there's a time and a place for everything, even with verbal modes of communication..

Anyway, I guess I'll just forgive him and let him be, lol...
At least he wasn't the same guy last year, who was spamming the forum like a malfunctioned donkey.

EDIT: But the narcissism traits in his behavior is pretty alarming, though. Not gonna lie.

Last edited:
Yeah, I mean idk.. it just kinda puts me off.

I also work in the science profession (I'm pretty much in the medical field, but only residency atm), but if I talk like that in front of regular people, I'd get shouted at by the doctors over here and get terminated, lol. Like, there's a time and a place for everything, even with verbal modes of communication..

Anyway, I guess I'll just forgive him and let him be, lol...
At least he wasn't the same guy last year, who was spamming the forum like a malfunctioned donkey.
Moderate your language and try to show some basic civil manners. This redneck attitude is not allowed.