General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

1) The Strawhats are annoying except Luffy, Zoro and Jinbei

2) The Shichibukai were more carismatic antagonists than the Yonko

3) Celestial Dragons are clearly End of Series enemies headed by IMU

4) Marines Low diffied the pirates at Marineford
1)I find nami's and chopper's characters extremely annoying. The others are ok i think.
2) True. Kaido and big mom are more militaristic and imperial. They are more like mafia bosses than actual pirates. Shanks and blackbeard though, i find them quite carismatic.
The shichibukai had great diversity, character wise.
3) Probably yes but we ll have to wait to find out. I think that Akainu, blackbeard and im, all three will be the final villains, in the great war.
4) That is sadly true. I mean aside from top tiers(whitebeard and his commanders) and luffy, no one else seemed to have done anything impactful in the war. Oda's writing was poor in that matter. Some high ranking marines should have died.

When I was a baby fangirl I honestly loved the relationship of Zoro and Luffy. It made more sense to me than Zoro and Sanji. The former clearly respect one another, defend each other's dreams, and bring out the best in one another. Also they share a brain but there isn't enough for either of them!

Since I am now grown, and have diverted away from outright shipping, I can at least say that Luffy and Zoro have one of the best broship in all of manga. Wano arc is just giving me so much! I couldn't be any happier!

Coming from the likes of you who often don't understand the manga this was predictable.
There you go trying to insult me for not taking your bullshit. For someone who thinks he has higher intellect. You sure stoop to lows.
Zoro isn't somehow magically stronger than Luffy, and if he were that's something that your side claims, bs PUS etc... to Luffy. Couldn't be any more saltier. It's fine if you want to say Zoro is really strong but trying to make it out that Zoro is stronger than Luffy is asinine.
If we're to assume off panel stuff then Luffy's been in the trenches but you continue to ignore anything to do with that in favor or just hyping Zoro. Sorry but I'm going to call bullshit as it is. Stop being biased.
Take what Zoro has shown but don't make it overblown and exaggerated. That's not smart that's arrogance.
So Final, piss off.

Zoro is most likely resting and then charging the yonko battlefield back whatever occurs.

King should most likely be dealt with meanwhile Zoro rests, Orochi no exception.