General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

The tamatebakko box plot point was just ridiculous and a particulary convenient and silly excuse to save the alliance at WCI, who put bombs in a box after a theft seriously ?!
And the explosion shouldn't have been able of making WCI castle move and fall.
Meh, you are kinda right that Putting a Mountain Busting Bomb that could have Destroyed the Ryugu Palace was silly.

Especially when the Tamatebako was empty anyway. No reason to keep that box in their after Hody stole the Steroids

Injuring Zoro's left eye was an unnecessary gimmick.
He was the best OP character before TS. After TS, I guess the term "robot" mentioned around here is an accurate description of how his character became.

If Whitebeard could match Roger physically and in Haki like we saw. Then his devil fruit should give him a very clear advantage over him. in fact this should apply to any non-df character in OP fighting a df user perceived to be on the same level. Like say, Shanks vs Kaido ...etc

1) The Strawhats are annoying except Luffy, Zoro and Jinbei

2) The Shichibukai were more carismatic antagonists than the Yonko

3) Celestial Dragons are clearly End of Series enemies headed by IMU

4) Marines Low diffied the pirates at Marineford

I hate Fukurukuju's design.. I can't fucking stand it..
Every time he's in the chapter, it ruins it for me, and it just fucking annoys me like shit.

I mean, for fuck sake, look at him..
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/o...est/scale-to-width-down/277?cb=20201214134941

I could draw glasses on my pecker and it'll fucking look just like him.

:lusalty:

I mean, I get it.. he's a literal dickhead, but come on, I don't want to wait a week or two for an entire chapter just to watch my own dick talk to random fucking strangers... fuck that shit. It's fucking me up. /rant.