General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

High high tiers I presume.
But we could encounter low top tiers starting off Sabo w/better Mera Mastery or Current Luffy (feats only). Zoro also feats only. Eventually the latter two will break through the real top tier solid realm soon enough.
That is fine if you think that. For me regardless of what difficulty they give to the Stronger top tiers Doflamingo and the people above him are top tiers because for me top tiers are basically the people that Oda depicts as powerful enough to be considered a big obstacle for beginning of Post skip Luffy who I would consider the strongest high high Tier.

Interesting. Why?
the way shiki was handled was poor imo, his plan to return after 20 years got thrown out the window (oda forgot), also who the hell waits 20 years to execute a plan, his escape from impel down didn't make sense a prison meant to hold strong criminals by only cutting his legs off , a wooden steering wheel got lodged into his head kind of embarrassing for the man who was considered roger's rival. also why is shiki out of all the great pirates at the time had such a hard-on for roger to the point where he challenges the entire marine ford alone.
i would like it to stay as a movie specific chapter and not as an actual canon to the series.