General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

1) general franky should have never been introduced. This is one piece not tranformers.
2)the concept of BLACK armament haki should have never been introduced either.
3)luffy should be taller and more muscular after timeskip.
4)dressrosa arc wasnt as bad as people say.
5) marines should have more casualties in marineford rather than just injured fodders(like dead vice admirals or sth).
6)chopper basic form is too cute to be taken seriously.
7)carrot will be awful as a straw hat. She has no personality and she is basically a female chopper.
8)Zoro's character is ruined after timeskip. Its like he is a robot, he never shows emotion.

- garp and mihawk are overrated.
- katakuri is an honorable fighter, but he's not a good guy.
- the shadow in florian triangle is a western dragon.
- humans are just another species of animals so o-tama's ability should technically affect humans too.
- yasui is still alive.
- roger in oden's flashback was not in his prime.
- giants are lackluster in both strength and portrayal.

1) general franky should have never been introduced. This is one piece not tranformers.
2)the concept of BLACK armament haki should have never been introduced either.
3)luffy should be taller and more muscular after timeskip.
4)dressrosa arc wasnt as bad as people say.
5) marines should have more casualties in marineford rather than just injured fodders(like dead vice admirals or sth).
6)chopper basic form is too cute to be taken seriously.
7)carrot will be awful as a straw hat. She has no personality and she is basically a female chopper.
8)Zoro's character is ruined after timeskip. Its like he is a robot, he never shows emotion.
Sounds like someone is jealous that Zoro is badass. :goyea:

It’s mostly the quote about the navy growing stronger under Sakazukis leadership. Since the admirals are the greatest power of the marines it only makes sense if they got stronger
If I had to speculate I would say that this also applied to Kizaru and he turned a bit more potent. Of Sakazuki I'm however more confident, and not just for the Aokiji fight in itself, but he's the fulcrum of it all.

No such thing as top tier admiral level or yonko level

Think about it

Luffy vs cracker was a terrible matchup for luffy and both were on the same level. Who’s to say shanks vs big mom isn’t a terrible matchup for big mom.

I don’t think these levels exist and I think in the coming years Oda will show us this. Not every admiral are equals not every yonko is equal.

I even said for example

Pirate king tier:roger whitebeard

super tier: shanks mihawk prime balckbeard

tier 0: akainu kaido big mom

tier 1: Greenbull Ben beckman kizaru

tier 2: Marco fujitora Sabo

those are just some examples. I don’t think there’s such thing as yonko or admiral level.

they are all strong but there is no level

Sounds like someone is jealous that Zoro is badass. :goyea:
Zoro was my favorite character until the timeskip. Fighting the 100 baroque works members in Whiskey Pick and sacrificing his life against Kuma, were some of his most epic moments. Then timeskip happened and oda decided that zoro shouldnt have any character development or actual personality.
Having said that, his design both pre and post timeskip is great though.
Post automatically merged:

Think about it

Luffy vs cracker was a terrible matchup for luffy and both were on the same level. Who’s to say shanks vs big mom isn’t a terrible matchup for big mom.

I don’t think these levels exist and I think in the coming years Oda will show us this. Not every admiral are equals not every yonko is equal.

I even said for example

those are just some examples. I don’t think there’s such thing as yonko or admiral level.

I think super tier and tier 0 should be united in one tier and dragon should bbe

Think about it

I even said for example

I think that the characters of super tier and those of tier 0 plus Dragon, are on the exact same power level, with Kaido being the slighty strongest of them all. Also i think you overestimate shanks and mihawk a little bit. Shanks was said to be the weakest yonko a few years ago(according to the ace novel). I mean he is super strong but there is no way he is stronger than the mightest creature alive. Mihawk is comparable to shanks (slighty weaker than red hair in my opinion) so the same applies to him too.

Last edited:
I think Dressrossa could have cut the tournament all together and the fairies and it would have been a much more enjoyable arc. Have Robin and Ussopp doing some espionage and still have Ussopp have his moment. Dressrosa honestly needed more interaction between the SH and Doffy's posse. We somehow got one of the biggest arcs in the series with little to no interaction between them.
Post automatically merged:

I think Dressrossa could have cut the tournament all together and the fairies and it would have been a much more enjoyable arc. Have Robin and Ussopp doing some espionage and still have Ussopp have his moment. Dressrosa honestly needed more interaction between the SH and Doffy's posse. We somehow got one of the biggest arcs in the series with little to no interaction between them.

they had to show Luffy's strength in comparison to other vet fighters that can also use haki