General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Kizaru only got pushback once and he was fine lol
Again, I think Yonko are stronger than commanders, I just don't think commanders are one-shot material for them.
I genuinely think Kaido one-shotting Boundman was a hype moment meant to establish Kaido as a threat, but at the cost of being somewhat inconsistent.

I think the rooftop battle, Kid and Law's fight with Big Mom, Marco requiring Big Mom to exert effort, and Queen's hybrid looking significantly more powerful than what we saw in Udon all back up my case.

Again, I think Yonko are stronger than commanders, I just don't think commanders are one-shot material for them.
I genuinely think Kaido one-shotting Boundman was a hype moment meant to establish Kaido as a threat, but at the cost of being somewhat inconsistent.

I think the rooftop battle, Kid and Law's fight with Big Mom, Marco requiring Big Mom to exert effort, and Queen's hybrid looking significantly more powerful than what we saw in Udon all back up my case.
Big Mom easily caught Marco thought. And Queen got easily handled by Big Mom

we’re constantly told that the Yonko are way above the YC. The times where you think the gap might be smaller are clear exceptions, not the rule

Big Mom easily caught Marco thought.
But then said “I don’t have the soul weapons to deal with you” before leaving, implying that defeating Marco would actually take some time. So not one shot material.
And Queen got easily handled by Big Mom
He got taken down after two attacks, but then got up immediately afterward with no damage.

More importantly, Queen didn’t use his hybrid. I guarantee you that if he pulled that out at Udon and started spamming lasers everywhere, that engagement would have been a lot more close.

we’re constantly told that the Yonko are way above the YC. The times where you think the gap might be smaller are clear exceptions, not the rule
I disagree. Again, I think commanders are low/mid diff material for emperors, just not one shot material for emperors, and I think everything in the story backs this.

Ace’s death was shit. The entire marineford saga was about how Luffy wasn’t ready and in the end the message gets overshadowed by Ace’s personality fault

Akainu should’ve straight up ran into them, beaten them up and then Ace’s sacrifices to save Luffy’s life.

Ace's obstinacy definitely vastly contributed in his death but I would not bet my money on him surviving so fast had he ignored Akainu's provoking. Akainu would have still attempted not to let them pass at any cost.

Ace’s death was shit. The entire marineford saga was about how Luffy wasn’t ready and in the end the message gets overshadowed by Ace’s personality fault

Akainu should’ve straight up ran into them, beaten them up and then Ace’s sacrifices to save Luffy’s life.
You are right, but you will strip the story from the drama and its emotions taste.
Fans love emotions.

Commanders are underrated.

The gap between a Yonko and their commanders isn’t nearly as large as the story has seemingly made it out to be. Most of the evidence for a large gap consists of inconsistencies derived from Oda trying to hype the arc antagonists.
Commanders are underrated but stop the cap the gap is meant to be massive we seen this countless times