General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

The weakest Straw Hats are likely not going to get power ups. It’s more likely strong characters like Yamato and Law will hop in help cover the gap

The weakest Straw Hats are likely not going to get power ups. It’s more likely strong characters like Yamato and Law will hop in help cover the gap
Nami already got a PU “Zues”
Chopper we may consider his longer monster point improvement as a PU unless he gets something else while only Usopp left out we gonna see if gets a PU or not.

Nami already got a PU “Zues”
Chopper we may consider his longer monster point improvement as a PU unless he gets something else while only Usopp left out we gonna see if gets a PU or not.
Nami is the heroine though, she’s the female Luffy. I don’t expect every straw hat to follow her trajectory

The gap is large, but a commander is not one shot material for an emperor.
Um, yes they are. It just depends on how hard the Yonko is fighting.

there should be another rank(among fans) for people stronger than YC but weaker than admiral(and yonko) like luffy, old ray,etc
There should be, but those are terrible examples, as they are already at that level and beyond.

Um, yes they are. It just depends on how hard the Yonko is fighting.

There should be, but those are terrible examples, as they are already at that level and beyond.
Imo if someone is between yc and admiral you should look where they belong, if they are closer to yc than to admiral them yc1+, if they are closer to admiral then admiral-.

Few things on my mind..

- SHs should change outfits fitting for emperor class pirates post Wano.

- SHs needs to go back “stealing money” aren’t they broke right now lol:suresure:.

- I’m tired of SHs going to islands for the sake of helping people, Oda should make it seem like they are doing it for the sake of besting a competitor like yonko while still the result being people having normal lives after the defeat of the villain/antagonist.