General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

This is a wild wishful thinking obviously, but what if Law obtained BM’s “misery” as his new PU like how Nami got Zeus! Combining that with his sword would increase his AP outside of his own DF to a whole new level! My guess if it does happen misery should take a new form much smaller and easier to go around with, but it’s 100% not happening… tho I had to take it off my chest tbh.

Killer is much more interesting than kidd. The fact that he believes in his captain than his captain believes in himself is very respectable. He was Willing to sacrifice to help his captain achieve his Dreams, which in turn turned into Luffy cheerleader
I think his story is quite deep and so is Kidd's. I think both characters are intriguing and look forward to find out more of the both of them. I really enjoyed the Killer plot this arc though, and also the fight with Hawkins, he demonstrated how strong his personality is but so did Kidd after losing his arm against Shanks.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Kaido fighting Sentomaru during the period he was being constantly captured?
Considering Sentomaru is permanently growing, he will def reach that level next arc. The level where he could push a Yonko to surpass their limits and fight a battle on the edge of death. Ofc Kaido would win in theory, but Sentomaru would be so strong, he would leave Kaido with one arm and one eye less. Possibly Kaido lost an ear too.

*Science* being used in the story is unpopular. Isn't it?

You guys like Haki as an aura.

You guys don't like Haki as a biofield.

There's no difference between those two terms.

Biofield and Aura
The “bio-field” is the electro-magnetic field within and surrounding living organisms.
The “aura” is the name given to the emanations of bio-energy – measurable by eg Kirlian photography, that emerge from energy centers in the body, along, out and beyond the “exits” (head, hands and feet) and through the skin – when we are relaxed and free from stress.

Aura is an esoteric term for what is considered the bio-field surrounding living organisms.