General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

I was one of the hardcore WCI defenders, and you know what, i don't regret it even a bit.

WCI was a very enjoyable arc up until chapter 870.

These past 61 Wano chapters have shown me how bad Oda's writing can be. Literally the best parts of that arc is everything not tied to Wano itself.

Runner up for post ts One pieces worst arc.

I was one of the hardcore WCI defenders, and you know what, i don't regret it even a bit.

WCI was a very enjoyable arc up until chapter 870.

These past 61 Wano chapters have shown me how bad Oda's writing can be. Literally the best parts of that arc is everything not tied to Wano itself.

Runner up for post ts One pieces worst arc.
I completely agree with you. Wano has been a horrible slog and mess to get through and tbh nothing has really happened and I don't care for the side characters at all. The Whitebeard and Roger stuff has been the best parts of it all. Also it feels so rushed and yet nothing happens. I just want it all to end

Sanji will bake another cake to take out big mom. However this time, it won't just be a normal cake. Orochi, who by this time will be defeated and captured, will be put inside of the cake so that a when big mom eats it, she will eat Orochi as well.

Orochi will be eaten alive and die. However, due to Big Mom's abnormal body, she actually won't die immediately. Rather, she will at first be KO'd. Later it will be revealed that she didn't actually survive eating 2 DFs, rather she was just able to prolong her death due to her body. She will die in Elbaf after making peace with the giants, her family, and the SHs.

Also, Im not speculating that BM won't get fights. In her right mind, BM likely wouldn't accept a cake made by her enemies. Therefore, the allies will have to wear down BM and make her fight for so long that she goes into a hunger pang, at which she will be fed the orochi-cake and be taken out

J

Jo_Ndule

:kata:

Bonney will be top 6 pirates at EoS
Below Teach Luffy Kidd Katakuri Law
Slightly above Zoro.
She is BM of WorstGen

Teach : Xebec
Luffy : Roger
Katakuri : WB ; Luffy already had that equal mutal respect and duel with him, kata is a family man.
Kidd : Shiki
Law : ? I really dont know who he represents, maybe he will die
Bonney : BM
Zoro: Rayleigh/Mihawk

Last edited by a moderator:
:kata:

Bonney will be top 6 pirates at EoS
Below Teach Luffy Kidd Katakuri Law
Slightly above Zoro.
She is BM of WorstGen

Teach : Xebec
Luffy : Roger
Katakuri : WB ; Luffy already had that equal mutal respect and duel with him, kata is a family man.
Kidd : Shiki
Law : ? I really dont know who he represents, maybe he will die
Bonney : BM
Zoro: Rayleigh/Mihawk
> Bonney
> Above Zoro

> Katakuri
> New Whitebeard
Stop right there:halt:
Too much bullshit in one post even for you.

Last edited:
the dinosaur DFs should have been ancient versions of the tori tori no mi(bird bird fruit), not the dragon fruit.

Dragons aren't real so it doesn't make sense for a dragon to have an ancient form. Dinosaurs are very closely related to birds with some dinosaurs, such as velociraptors, essentially looking like this

the dinosaur DFs should have been ancient versions of the tori tori no mi(bird bird fruit), not the dragon fruit.

Dragons aren't real so it doesn't make sense for a dragon to have an ancient form. Dinosaurs are very closely related to birds with some dinosaurs, such as velociraptors, essentially looking like this
are they called ancient dragon fruits or just dragon fruits?