General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Yeah, I mean idk.. it just kinda puts me off.

I also work in the science profession (I'm pretty much in the medical field, but only residency atm), but if I talk like that in front of regular people, I'd get shouted at by the doctors over here and get terminated, lol. Like, there's a time and a place for everything, even with verbal modes of communication..

Anyway, I guess I'll just forgive him and let him be, lol...
At least he wasn't the same guy last year, who was spamming the forum like a malfunctioned donkey.

EDIT: But the narcissism traits in his behavior is pretty alarming, though. Not gonna lie.
I mean that's how I see it. IDK if that's truly the best descript.

No shit. There's plenty of gray. But you seem to think conducting yourself in a manner that judges people black or white is the way to go...
Did you hit your head?
The wrong logic in this post once again presumably proves why many users on this site despise interacting with you and I'm not the first case, and I should be the one to pose the question to you.

The wrong logic in this post once again presumably proves why many users on this site despise interacting with you and I'm not the first case, and I should be the one to pose the question to you.
You think I care what other people think of me? Faulty logic right there.
You never seem to have a problem with me before just recently... So the problem stems with your "new enlightenment".
You think you're never wrong. I have a problem with that. Get over yourself.

See. Once again. I never mentioned or implicated I would introduce the matter of whether you care or not to begin with, so it's your faulty logic.

Also I had enough off topic, you should learn to sow less.
You're just one salty ass motherfucker. Your a classic narcissist, You don't get to lecture me all the while making petty remarks about me.
You've yet to even try to bridge the gap. So again you're not this White you claim to be.
You're right, We are done. Not going to play you're childish little game.

I mean that's how I see it. IDK if that's truly the best descript.
No, actually looking up the above posts, and reflecting on his online manner, he IS a narcissist.

I took BS Psychology (and Biology) in my undergraduate courses, and students are taught to highlight and understand personality disorders like this. Judging from his behavior, it seems that this could be the case. Even in Medicine, the lesser subjects in 1st year also teach things like that.. so I also think the same.

Moderate your language and try to show some basic civil manners. This redneck attitude is not allowed.
It is highly appreciated that you should moderate your narcissistic tendencies, and practice some modesty and humility in your life. Judging from your basic civil manners and your style of conducting yourself in online communication, it seems highly apparent that you are egoistic, with a strong sense of entitlement, and further, that you wish to promote some sort of superiority upon yourself that places you above a certain pedestal via either (1) a cascade of (what I assume as) bombastically grandiloquent speeches in an attempt to falsely promote yourself as intellectually and vocabularly superior, or (2) an array of meaningless low quality posts in order to place yourself on the imaginary throne of recognition in this particular forum, simply because you have endeavored and achieved nothing else in your life.

Indeed, your posts are some of the most vapid, uninspired, pretentious, unfocused, and pointless posts I have encountered in my life. And despite having seen thousands upon thousands of foolish, meaningless posts - a number growing evermore - I am thoroughly convinced no other post could ever usurp the throne of pointless, lackluster posts than yours. Indeed, there are posts that are at least brief; a modest number are at least capable of meaning (though such skill is oft rarely used); some are at least evocative of a message or narrative. But your posts? They constitute of nothing but breathless, lifeless, and lethargic, tasteless content. Your posts offer no thought and only serves to torture the spectator. More dysgeusic words could not be created even if posts of a thousand random users in this forum were jumbled up in a random array and incorporated into a cacophony of sentences in any permutation or combination.

With posts from any other user, I can at least observe direction and can tell what the writer of the posts were trying to convey. I could understand what decisions contributed to the grand narrative of posts from any other user here that can even illustrate a quaint little story - much rather, a headcanon, an anecdote, or a lengthy analysis - albeit I may question the validity in some of their posts, but regardless - they contain effort, meaning, and clearly weren't just scrawled out for the sake of being scrawled out. Their posts all had one thing in common: They clearly stated that they had a purpose.

But your stupid, meaningless posts that I could much rather call a pointless, silly kerfuffle are posts where I could never detect a single moment of emotion, or even a message. Indeed, one might argue your posts have sound (somewhat) structure, which you use in order to promote your highly narcissistic tendencies, but your posts are in fact, the contrary to what you think of them. Your posts are dead and lifeless. It almost seems as if your posts are heavily burdened without the will to go on any longer, yet a knout to its back goads it along in agonizing depression and soullessness, as fit as that of the personality of the narcissist who composed his posts. Your posts are lifeless; they gasp for air, they try to breathe among the amalgamation of unnecessary and overly excessive grandiloquent vocabulary, but the writer of these posts: @Finalbeta, refuses it such a liberty, thus they are soulless, lifeless, and breathless.

Your posts reek of someone that desperately tries to seek attention and assert a pedestal of superiority among himself, but unbeknownst to the writer himself, the posts are catatonic, simply waiting to starve to death and be rid of their worldly pain and agony. And with that, upon reflection of @Finalbeta's posts and especially for one such as @Finalbeta who thinks of himself as a deity of infinite grandeur on all aspects of knowledge and portrays himself as a "science nerd", it is only - nay, indeed - fitting that I quote from Faust:

"And here, poor fool, with all my lore, I stand no wiser than before",

For in @Finalbeta's extensive pretentious displays of vocabulary, he is nothing but a mere redneck who views himself as a superior species - par to the expectations of a robotic narcissist - yet fails to understand that he is merely just a frog in the well, and that others exceed and surpass his assertions of himself, albeit his said assertions of himself are indeed false, as shown in the following reply:

Do you mention trigger to look better given your famous historical on this site?
For one who possesses such infinite grandeur of knowledge on the English vocabulary in particular, it is indeed, astonishing and ironic, that one does not possess the foundational and literary recipes to form a coherent sentence properly when confronted, which is indeed laughable, coming from one who overly exaggerates and pretends that he possesses the wide realms of the English language.

This definitely warrants the response: "what the fuck?"

Judging from this, it is apparently clear that @Finalbeta's posts do not accurately resemble @Finalbeta himself. Rather, it's the opposite. It shows @Finalbeta's lack of properly conducting himself in any civil manner appropriate without resorting to his narcissistic fairy-tale views on himself; in other words, his posts exposes the pretentiousness and arrogance of his personality. His posts reek of vanity and superficiality.

I recall people like @Finalbeta in this day being called "hipsters", but in this particular designation, I prefer to see FinalBeta as a snobbish fop. He is merely a pompous ass, as would popularly be said over history. You put on airs and retch upon your statements a flowery prose with a wide vocabulary, but you, @Finalbeta, are far from a noble in the court of Versailles. As someone who has devoted their life to preserving the beauty of God's creation through the fervent pursuit of medicine, you as a human are repulsive to me. It is sad that, for all you stated in every single post you have created in this forum, you've said nothing.

What a grotesque abomination @Finalbeta is.

Tl;dr - Seek some therapy mate, you need some fucking help, judging from YOUR behavior.
And go fuck yourself.

Last edited:
No, actually looking up the above posts, and reflecting on his online manner, he IS a narcissist.

I took BS Psychology (and Biology) in my undergraduate courses, and students are taught to highlight and understand personality disorders like this. Judging from his behavior, it seems that this could be the case. Even in Medicine, the lesser subjects in 1st year also teach things like that.. so I also think the same.

It is highly appreciated that you should moderate your narcissistic tendencies, and practice some modesty and humility in your life. Judging from your basic civil manners and your style of conducting yourself in online communication, it seems highly apparent that you are egoistic, with a strong sense of entitlement, and further, that you wish to promote some sort of superiority upon yourself that places you above a certain pedestal via either (1) a cascade of (what I assume as) bombastically grandiloquent speeches in an attempt to falsely promote yourself as intellectually and vocabularly superior, or (2) an array of meaningless low quality posts in order to place yourself on the imaginary throne of recognition in this particular forum, simply because you have endeavored and achieved nothing else in your life.

Indeed, your posts are some of the most vapid, uninspired, pretentious, unfocused, and pointless posts I have encountered in my life. And despite having seen thousands upon thousands of foolish, meaningless posts - a number growing evermore - I am thoroughly convinced no other post could ever usurp the throne of pointless, lackluster posts than yours. Indeed, there are posts that are at least brief; a modest number are at least capable of meaning (though such skill is oft rarely used); some are at least evocative of a message or narrative. But your posts? They constitute of nothing but breathless, lifeless, and lethargic, tasteless content. Your posts offer no thought and only serves to torture the spectator. More dysgeusic words could not be created even if posts of a thousand random users in this forum were jumbled up in a random array and incorporated into a cacophony of sentences in any permutation or combination.

With posts from any other user, I can at least observe direction and can tell what the writer of the posts were trying to convey. I could understand what decisions contributed to the grand narrative of posts from any other user here that can even illustrate a quaint little story - much rather, a headcanon, an anecdote, or a lengthy analysis - albeit I may question the validity in some of their posts, but regardless - they contain effort, meaning, and clearly weren't just scrawled out for the sake of being scrawled out. Their posts all had one thing in common: They clearly stated that they had a purpose.

But your stupid, meaningless posts that I could much rather call a pointless, silly kerfuffle are posts where I could never detect a single moment of emotion, or even a message. Indeed, one might argue your posts have sound (somewhat) structure, which you use in order to promote your highly narcissistic tendencies, but your posts are in fact, the contrary to what you think of them. Your posts are dead and lifeless. It almost seems as if your posts are heavily burdened without the will to go on any longer, yet a knout to its back goads it along in agonizing depression and soullessness, as fit as that of the personality of the narcissist who composed his posts. Your posts are lifeless; they gasp for air, they try to breathe among the amalgamation of unnecessary and overly excessive grandiloquent vocabulary, but the writer of these posts: @Finalbeta, refuses it such a liberty, thus they are soulless, lifeless, and breathless.

Your posts reek of someone that desperately tries to seek attention and assert a pedestal of superiority among himself, but unbeknownst to the writer himself, the posts are catatonic, simply waiting to starve to death and be rid of their worldly pain and agony. And with that, upon reflection of @Finalbeta's posts and especially for one such as @Finalbeta who thinks of himself as a deity of infinite grandeur on all aspects of knowledge and portrays himself as a "science nerd", it is only - nay, indeed - fitting that I quote from Faust:

"And here, poor fool, with all my lore, I stand no wiser than before",

For in @Finalbeta's extensive pretentious displays of vocabulary, he is nothing but a mere redneck who views himself as a superior species - par to the expectations of a robotic narcissist - yet fails to understand that he is merely just a frog in the well, and that others exceed and surpass his assertions of himself, albeit his said assertions of himself are indeed false, as shown in the following reply:

For one who possesses such infinite grandeur of knowledge on the English vocabulary in particular, it is indeed, astonishing and ironic, that one does not possess the foundational and literary recipes to form a coherent sentence properly when confronted, which is indeed laughable, coming from one who overly exaggerates and pretends that he possesses the wide realms of the English language.

This definitely warrants the response: "what the fuck?"

Judging from this, it is apparently clear that @Finalbeta's posts do not accurately resemble @Finalbeta himself. Rather, it's the opposite. It shows @Finalbeta's lack of properly conducting himself in any civil manner appropriate without resorting to his narcissistic fairy-tale views on himself; in other words, his posts exposes the pretentiousness and arrogance of his personality. His posts reek of vanity and superficiality.

I recall people like @Finalbeta in this day being called "hipsters", but in this particular designation, I prefer to see FinalBeta as a snobbish fop. He is merely a pompous ass, as would popularly be said over history. You put on airs and retch upon your statements a flowery prose with a wide vocabulary, but you, @Finalbeta, are far from a noble in the court of Versailles. As someone who has devoted their life to preserving the beauty of God's creation through the fervent pursuit of medicine, you as a human are repulsive to me. It is sad that, for all you stated in every single post you have created in this forum, you've said nothing.

What a grotesque abomination @Finalbeta is.

Tl;dr - Seek some therapy mate, you need some fucking help, judging from YOUR behavior.
And go fuck yourself.
Holy shit
Really wrote an essay wtf :cantseeme::cantseeme: