General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Unpopular opinion:i feel pirates training very weird..
I mean before reading one piece and even up to now,hearing that pirates have to train is really odd to me.
For me pirates are about discoveries, stealing goods etc and i think there are not many pirate looking or living characters in one piece,and having many of them who actually train is really strange to me.
I expect training in many other shounen but not from pirates in a pirate manga.

I don’t particularly care for the blackbeard pirates. Some of them are cool but they don’t strike me as EOS material. They aren’t even the most interesting Yonko crew.
Huh they are definitely EOS materials

but yeah they don't interest me , honestly i don't think they will be that important after Oda gave Absalom's DF to Shiryu ( an underwhelming DF )

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It should work , especially for highest level users Fujitora and Katakuri , and i remember some guy in OJ pointed out that Rayleigh said CoO enables to detect invisible opponents . besides didn't Sanji detect Absa in TB , or was that because Absa was making sounds
Hes fighting zoro though so he doesnt have fs. Doffy told the wg guy he completely disappeared from in front of him and he didnt have a clue where he went.

Hes fighting zoro though so he doesnt have fs. Doffy told the wg guy he completely disappeared from in front of him and he didnt have a clue where he went.
Zoro won't have FS ? still Fujitora's CoO shoud work , and i think Whitebeard as well actually since WB has good CoO portrayal

I don't think Doffy's CoO is as good as Fuji/Kata/WB

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
If One Piece is something that reunites the world’s islands, then once it’s “activated,” Skypiea/all other sky islands will get dragged down from the clouds and crash into the main continent, separating them all once again and causing Luffy to laugh his ass off...end series :yasu:

Yonko and Admiral level doesnt exist. It was made up by the fanbase. Same goes for warlord and Vice admiral level. Pretty unpopular opinion for the power level hype whores.
unless the weakest admiral can take down the strongest yonko or the weakest yonko can take down the strongest admiral then the difference between the yonko and admiral lvl cannot exist because there is a "overlap"
warlord level always was bullshit because the gap between the strongest shichibukai (mihawk) and the weakest (moriah) is colossal