General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Can we all accept how bad written arabasta arc was?
Seriously, crocodile's charismatic personality carried it, without him, it would easily be the worst arc ever. Here are some examples of how bad written it was:
1) luffy was saved by his own waterbullet. I mean come on!
2) suna suna no mi's blood weakness. So according to this, every single being in the world(except brook) can counter crocodile with their blood. Well thats a huge weakness.
3) Pell and Chaka the two greatest warriors couldnt use basic haki.
4) nami defeating miss double finger didnt make any sense at all considering how weak she was back then.
5) crocodile decides for no reason to not use his suna powers in the third battle and attacked luffy head to head although he is obviously a range fighter.
6) Pell's infamous fake death.
7) Even oda himself stated that he introduced crocodile too early in the story.
8) Since vivi is the princess of arabasta and a public face how come no one in baroque works didnt notice who she was? And if crocodile actually knew who she was, why did he wait so long to order her execution?
When was 7) ever stated? I always see people mentioning this but so far found no source to back up the claim.

I wish there was training arcs. I love them- watching characters learn from their mistakes in past fights, trying to overcome their weaknesses, it makes and their powerups feel rewarding and believable, for example:

Sanji going from getting negged diff by Doffy, having his legs cracked, to 3 arcs later of no apparent training and taking on one of Kaido’s top yonko commanders, how??

It’s asspull writing but One piece of course gets a pass
Read the story properly and then you would understand.

Can we all accept how bad written arabasta arc was?
Seriously, crocodile's charismatic personality carried it, without him, it would easily be the worst arc ever. Here are some examples of how bad written it was:
1) luffy was saved by his own waterbullet. I mean come on!
2) suna suna no mi's blood weakness. So according to this, every single being in the world(except brook) can counter crocodile with their blood. Well thats a huge weakness.
3) Pell and Chaka the two greatest warriors couldnt use basic haki.
4) nami defeating miss double finger didnt make any sense at all considering how weak she was back then.
5) crocodile decides for no reason to not use his suna powers in the third battle and attacked luffy head to head although he is obviously a range fighter.
6) Pell's infamous fake death.
7) Even oda himself stated that he introduced crocodile too early in the story.
8) Since vivi is the princess of arabasta and a public face how come no one in baroque works didnt notice who she was? And if crocodile actually knew who she was, why did he wait so long to order her execution?
I think on the point no. 8, Crocodile thought that even Vivi, princess of Alabasta, was supporting his agenda of coup d’etat. Crocodile might thought like “okay even the princess of Alabasta betrayed her own country. It’d be easy for me to do my agenda.” Although at some point he also intentionally put Vivi on the higher rank, to spy on her. Not so brilliant of Crocodile indeed.

Another unpopular opinion of mine:

If another member after Yamato will join, I think he/she will join Yamato and Jinbe as the new Monster Trio... Zoro and Sanji already are the Wings...

Why? It is very likely that the distinct "hint" of joining the SHP in the New World is stalemating Ace in the past... Which is a testament of one's power that may distinctly separate them from the Adult Trio and forming another set of trio in the crew... With the Monster Trio group being "sleeved" at this moment, Jinbe, Yamato and another powerful recruit can take that group...

That is, if another member will join after Yamato...

Law has been disappointing ever since it was revealed that his original motive was overthrowing Doflamingo. His character peaked in Punk Hazard but I can't take him seriously as rival for Luffy anymore and it's not about strength. Oda gave him a motivation this arc of learning about the will of D but for me it feels very weak. Give his screentime to Kidd or the rest of the crew

Ennies Lobby is the most overrated arc ever. Spandam was hilariously incompetent, Franky destroying the Pluton plans early on removed a lot of tension and the entirety of CP9, with the exception of Lucci, didn't live up to the hype. Note that I am strickly talking about Ennies Lobby and not Water 7, which I think is a top 3 arc.

Ennies Lobby is the most overrated arc ever. Spandam was hilariously incompetent, Franky destroying the Pluton plans early on removed a lot of tension and the entirety of CP9, with the exception of Lucci, didn't live up to the hype. Note that I am strickly talking about Ennies Lobby and not Water 7, which I think is a top 3 arc.
At least it didn't feature that vast astounding amount of PIS Marineford did I guess :S since many pick MF as their favourite arc and that's fallacious imo.

This is an unpopular opinion on this forum at least.

The theory of Luffy almost beating Kaido before he runs out of juice and the latter waking up again due to awakening so that ZKK happens is the stupidest and most bs one ever. Like, people aren't even understanding this shit, lol.

This is not even a 'fake W', it's just straight up a defeat for Luffy. Like, for example, if Kaido almost beats Luffy but then the latter wakes up having the ability to beat him at that moment because Kaido is down too, but he's beaten by let's say Jack. Is it Kaido's win if he was about to die? Lol. Pure nonsense.

The only way I see ZKK happening is it paralleling the hostage situation with Oden where Zoro would be there this time to save Luffy from Kaido's cheap attack. Because, like the Oden fight, it would be made clear that Luffy would've beaten him if not for the interference.

But of course, most Zoro fans won't accept it because they're so adamant about the awakening bullshit, lol.