General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Mad Treasure is strong
Can clash with Luffy haki with his fist and chains
Beat a cp0 agent
Luffy use g2 and g3 to barrage him witht elephant guns only to finish him off with a haki one
Afte this defeat he got back up trying to find the treasure surviving the acid
Also fought luffy for some time

Kaido jumping is still unimpressive. And since I did the calc months ago, I might as well post it.
First, let’s start with Kaido’s weight.
Kaido is roughly as tall as Big Mom. So 8.8 m. Scaling up a 1.8m 80 kg man to 8.8 m, he would weigh 80*(8.8/1.8)^ 3 =9348.03840878 kg. But Kaido is much bulkier than any human so let’s say he weight 30000 kg instead.
Now the terminal velocity =((2*m*g)/(ρ*A*C)) 1/2
ρ = 1 (slightly more than your average man given he’s muscular and muscle is denser than fat)
A= 8.8*2(I lowballed the width so it would give higher terminal velocity)
C=0.6
((2*m*g)/(ρ*A*C)) ^1/2= ((2x30000x9.8)/(1*17.6*0.6))^1/2
=235.97 m/s
Energy = ½mv^2 = 835227272.727 joules = 199.624 kilograms of TNT
Enough energy to blow up a building and that’s it.

Kaido jumping is still unimpressive. And since I did the calc months ago, I might as well post it.
First, let’s start with Kaido’s weight.
Kaido is roughly as tall as Big Mom. So 8.8 m. Scaling up a 1.8m 80 kg man to 8.8 m, he would weigh 80*(8.8/1.8)^ 3 =9348.03840878 kg. But Kaido is much bulkier than any human so let’s say he weight 30000 kg instead.
Now the terminal velocity =((2*m*g)/(ρ*A*C)) 1/2
ρ = 1 (slightly more than your average man given he’s muscular and muscle is denser than fat)
A= 8.8*2(I lowballed the width so it would give higher terminal velocity)
C=0.6
((2*m*g)/(ρ*A*C)) ^1/2= ((2x30000x9.8)/(1*17.6*0.6))^1/2
=235.97 m/s
Energy = ½mv^2 = 835227272.727 joules = 199.624 kilograms of TNT
Enough energy to blow up a building and that’s it.
:kaidowhat::kaidowhat:

That energy is sufficient to blow any person with normal human body

All the Villians and Strawhats except Ussop and Sanji are pathetic compared to Luffy.

You have Luffy- An illiterate mostly self taught fighter with a Devil Fruit that is not made for battle beating them.

The only training this man recieved was being left alone in the jungle and being told to survive

This man has never trained lifting weights etc in his life until Udon.

The fact that this man defeats these villians shows how bad they really are.

Meanwhile, you have Robin taught how to read, write and navigation as a child that's useless as a fighter with an OP Devil Fruit.

Zoro- Professionally taught in from a young age in Swordsmanship from Koshirou in the ways of Haki concepts as a kid.

He also lifts weights 24/7.

Then he was taught by Mihawk in the ways if expert Swordsmanship and haki.

This man still needs help against Pica, and cannot face Gyukimaru + Nerfed Killer without dying.

Nami, this women is supposed to know how to fight in CqC with her staff, given her educational level- Potential wasted.

Frank+ Brook= These 2 should be the first Strawhats to have had haki given their intelligence and life experience respectively.

Chopper- This man has wasted potential, what happened to becoming a monster for Luffy.

Either Garp's Genes are Godlike or the people in the series just suck.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
All the Villians and Strawhats except Ussop and Sanji are pathetic compared to Luffy.

You have Luffy- An illiterate mostly self taught fighter with a Devil Fruit that is not made for battle beating them.

The only training this man recieved was being left alone in the jungle and being told to survive

Meanwhile, you have Robin taught how to read, write and navigation as a child that's useless as a fighter with an OP Devil Fruit.

Zoro- Professionally taught in from a young age in Swordsmanship from Koshirou in the ways of Haki concepts as a kid.

This man still needs help against Pica, and cannot face Gyukimaru + Nerfed Killer without dying.

Nami, this women is supposed to know how to fight in CqC with her staff, given her educational level- Potential wasted.

Frank+ Brook= These 2 should be the first Strawhats to have had haki given their intelligence and life experience respectively.

Chopper- This man has wasted potential, what happened to becoming a monster for Luffy.

Who told you Luffy doesn't train?

He literally spent two full years training with the right hand of your username’s namesake...how did you arrive at that conclusion, @Rmstorm?
2 years training in haki where most of that training involved just fighting against animals, and self taught Devil Fruit mastery.

His training with Rayleigh was just his childhood training survival training amped up.

He was self taught during this time as well.

He never had any new skills that he learned besides haki, which he already unlocked at Marineford.

Besides that, he is training his physical strength for the first time in his life.
All his life until now was spent on his devil fruit mastery and haki.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
2 years training in haki where most of that training involved just fighting against animals, and self taught Devil Fruit mastery.

His training with Rayleigh was just his childhood training survival training amped up.

He was self taught during this time as well.

He never had any new skills that he learned besides haki, which he already unlocked at Marineford.
Fair, but there’s a difference between just owning a skill and mastering it. I think it’s safe to say that the training with Rayleigh was crucial enough that it makes up for the lack of conditioning otherwise...as much as I loved DBZ, the biggest flaw in that series was that they were CONSTANTLY training, which drags the story down even if it’s necessary/justifiable.

Luffy received more than another week training his CoA under Hyogoro in this arc, I imagine that will also ably supplement his natural strength/DF abilities.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
He does not train his base physical strength without his devil fruit. This is the first time he traing physically in his life.
I just don’t think this is true, man. His training is surviving encounters with and often overcoming enemies far more powerful than himself, you can’t say he hasn't undergone any trials by fire just because we didn’t get an entire arc of him squatting and screaming in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber or sparring with Franky on the Sunny.

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

Nice troll post. :pepedoffy:
DF not made for battle? lol
It only makes him the hardest puncher in the verse and shrugs off damage better than 99% of OP combatants.
Villains arent pathetic, Luffy's DF is broken. That's why he never trains in the first place. He just blows air and there ya go - superman.
The only part his DF is lame against is vs master swordsmen. That's why he got Zoro in his crew, to take care of that part.
Oh and, how could I forget, the MC MC no Mi and plot armor no mi are on his side, why would he train lmao...

Last edited:
my unpopular opinions chained with each other:

- Haki man is a real, independent category/type of fighter. The correct term is haki user, just like Vergo's statement when fighting against Smoker in SAD factory. Vergo said "If you face a better haki user like me.." indicating that haki can be used as a primary skill / weapon instead of bamboo. Indicating further that there is, out there, the strongest haki user.

- WSS is the most narrow of currently revealed strongest title. If there is a strongest martial artist, strongest spearman, strongest gunman, strongest Devil Fruit User, Strongest Haki User, WSM is by portrayal the same tier to these guys. Hachi and Hyouzou are fishmen but they're swordsmen too, so it broaden the title regarding species/race.

- WSM is wider than WSS, but only consisted of male, since the raw term involved the term "Otoko" (male) instead of japanese word for human.

- WSC encompasses all living thing. The raw term is "Seibutsu" (living biological thing). In-manga reaction of the SHP to the epithet of WSC is "so he isn't even human?", even though can imply that the title doesn't include human, but it doesn't directly oppose that human is among creature.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
- Haki man is a real, independent category/type of fighter. The correct term is haki user, just like Vergo's statement when fighting against Smoker in SAD factory. Vergo said "If you face a better haki user like me.." indicating that haki can be used as a primary skill / weapon instead of bamboo. Indicating further that there is, out there, the strongest haki user.
Haki compliments the primary combat style, it isnt a style itself. Vergo's nickname is Demon Bamboo, not Demon Hakiman.
- WSS is the most narrow of currently revealed strongest title. If there is a strongest martial artist, strongest spearman, strongest gunman, strongest Devil Fruit User, Strongest Haki User, WSM is by portrayal the same tier to these guys. Hachi and Hyouzou are fishmen but they're swordsmen too, so it broaden the title regarding species/race.
No weapons other than the sword have received World's Strongest title.