General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

So, Luffy is boy or God?
maybe both lol
although there is a theory that say joyboy and nika is same person so we have to wait next chapter for confirmation

My unpopular opinion is that Ryuma and Joy Boy probably lived in the same Era and featured comparable power levels :cheers:
i like that concept maybe ryuma focused protecting wano n joyboy focus" free the world/make the ark" for helping "people" maybe?

i like that concept maybe ryuma focused protecting wano n joyboy focus" free the world/make the ark" for helping "people" maybe?
Would be awesome if Ryuma achieved great things outside of Wano too and we didn't know yet I guess. He was labeled as World's Strongest by the inhabitants of Wano so just maybe there's more than Wano to his career.

My unpopular opinion is that Ryuma and Joy Boy probably lived in the same Era and featured comparable power levels :cheers:
100% on living on the same era, don't think they're as powerful as each other per se, Ryuma might be the strongest of all time, but Joyboy might be the type of person to "rally people to his cause" like Luffy and a much much larger extent

it shouldn't be unpopular IMO, Post timeskip has been a chore to read, if it wasn't for certain chars potential storylines and the ending of pre timeskip I prolly would've dropped OP along time ago or would've read in bulk for OP
whats stopping you from doing that if you think its a chore to read then drop it.
not all manga would keep your attention people lose interest, seems like a huge chunk of worst gen are people who dont like one piece anymore but still read it, people can do whatever they want but spending your time reading something you dont like and complaining about it constantly is just toxic for yourself and a waste of time when you could be reading a manga you like
its fine to criticises a story but there comes a point when you have to move on

I think Usopp will probably have a substantial character growth during Elbaf as this man is arguably stil miles behind being able to face off someone like Van Augur:cheers: