General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
My comment got deleted for calling out wank like this. Smh
It’s not even wank, it’s him downplaying Luffy because he’s the one shonen protagonist who doesn’t need to scream at the sky for six chapters before going Super Saiyan or the closest comparable thing. We’ve seen him get impaled several (!!!) times, get thrown out of multi-story buildings, get poisoned and receive potentially deadly hormone treatment within an hour of each other, and generally accrue a ton of bodily damage in every single fight. How someone can really look at all that and say “BUT HE NEVER TRAINED HIS BODY SO HOW CAN HE BE STRONK” is beyond me at this point.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
It’s not even wank, it’s him downplaying Luffy because he’s the one shonen protagonist who doesn’t need to scream at the sky for six chapters before going Super Saiyan or the closest comparable thing. We’ve seen him get impaled several (!!!) times, get thrown out of multi-story buildings, get poisoned and receive potentially deadly hormone treatment within an hour of each other, and generally accrue a ton of bodily damage in every single fight. How someone can really look at all that and say “BUT HE NEVER TRAINED HIS BODY SO HOW CAN HE BE STRONK” is beyond me at this point.
Sheesh my man speaking facts like always.
:cheers:

He’s been hurt badly so many times, it’s so hard to watch :catcry:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
He’s been hurt badly so many times, it’s so hard to watch :catcry:
According to some people, that’s still not enough for him to hone his physical endurance, because anyone can take a series of beatings from Kuro to Katakuri and come out no stronger than before. We say a lot of stupid fucking things on this forum, myself included and sometimes especially, but this is far and away the most ludicrous opinion in the fandom :kaidowhat:

This. People forget that Luffy has been trained since kid even before meting Ace. He also already experience pain since kid, that's why he can endure or hold injuries. It's like Killua from HxH who can endure being electrocuted, he still feel the pain but can hold it, same with Luffy.

This. People forget that Luffy has been trained since kid even before meting Ace. He also already experience pain since kid, that's why he can endure or hold injuries. It's like Killua from HxH who can endure being electrocuted, he still feel the pain but can hold it, same with Luffy.
Like I said He has been training his devil fruit control, not base physical strength. This is supported by episode 1 and the ace Lufyy, Sabo flashback. He only trained his base physical strength in Wano.

That is exactly what Zoro fans say. i'm using their logic. Even Nik87 said Luffy never trained his physical strenght during the 2 year timeskip.

Not only that but I can prove my point.

For Example, Take child Zoro at age 4, give him swords, throw him in the jungle and tell him to survive. This Zoro would never be as strong as he was pre time skip Zoro that he trained at the dojo.

The during the timeskip, have Garp teach Zoro haki, and then leave him to fight the Rusoskaina Animals, and figure it out on his own.

During those times above, have Zoro never lift wieghts, only survival and haki training.

The Zoro above would never be as strong as the Zoro we have now in the story.

That is exactly what Luffy is. Luffy never had any proffesional training.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
That is exactly what Zoro fans say. i'm using their logic. Even Nik87 said Luffy never trained his physical strenght during the 2 year timeskip.

Not only that but I can prove my point.

For Example, Take child Zoro at age 4, give him swords, throw him in the jungle and tell him to survive. This Zoro would never be as strong as he was pre time skip Zoro that he trained at the dojo.

The during the timeskip, have Garp teach Zoro haki, and then leave him to fight the Rusoskaina Animals, and figure it out on his own.

During those times above, have Zoro never lift wieghts, only survival and haki training.

The Zoro above would never be as strong as the Zoro we have now in the story.

That is exactly what Luffy is. Luffy never had any proffesional training.
I am not going to engage you in this, I’ve stated my case multiple times and it’s left as much of an impact on you as yours has on me. There’s a reason you insist on continuing to post these thoughts in the UNPOPULAR OPINION thread.

According to some people, that’s still not enough for him to hone his physical endurance, because anyone can take a series of beatings from Kuro to Katakuri and come out no stronger than before. We say a lot of stupid fucking things on this forum, myself included and sometimes especially, but this is far and away the most ludicrous opinion in the fandom :kaidowhat:
Honestly... that dude's like.. the only guy who comes up with this shit.. Never have I seen anyone who has similar opinions to this... And I think I even saw him post this shit once in reddit, and he got mocked and laughed at..

I mean, when I say dumb shit, I just do it for fun, and I just kid around and all... but the dude keeps posting this shit for like... 2 years now, and force-feeding it to us every.. damn.. time. It's kinda annoying at this point.

That dude has no restraint at all..