General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

MIHAWK LOSES TO KATAKURI MARCO BENN
It's not unpopular opinion senpai.

Lat time I checked, all of Katakuri, Marco, and Benn are above Vista. So yes, just do the simple equation and everyone will think the same.
Post automatically merged:

let me ignore all the hardcore nonsense about mihawk..
Where's the nonsense of Mihawk losing to Marco?
While his attack got tanked easily by Marco's subordinate? And he asked postponement against another Marco's subordinate who smiled all the time?

It's not unpopular opinion senpai.

Lat time I checked, all of Katakuri, Marco, and Benn are above Vista. So yes, just do the simple equation and everyone will think the same.
Post automatically merged:

Where's the nonsense of Mihawk losing to Marco?
While his attack got tanked easily by Marco's subordinate? And he asked postponement against another Marco's subordinate who smiled all the time?
cant take you seriously when you humor the same garbage postponement "argument".

hit me up whenever you feel like using your brain again

cant take you seriously when you humor the same garbage postponement "argument".

hit me up whenever you feel like using your brain again
Can't still debunk it so called it garbage argument
hit me up whenever you actually have counter argument against thing happened in the manga

Spoiler: you never have

Can't still debunk it so called it garbage argument
hit me up whenever you actually have counter argument against thing happened in the manga

Spoiler: you never have
i have debunked it, but you and noodle are just putting your fingers as hard in your eyes and pretend like you cant read.

Not to mention a reading disability is literally needed to even come up with that argument, and shit like "KiNg Is WeAk, hE OnLy HiT ThE KoIs"

i have debunked it, but you and noodle are just putting your fingers as hard in your eyes and pretend like you cant read.

Not to mention a reading disability is literally needed to even come up with that argument, and shit like "KiNg Is WeAk, hE OnLy HiT ThE KoIs"
The fuck? When have I said King only hit the kois

King THE REAL KING OF FEATS literally accomplished what the Posthawk failed to do aka:
Taking out a Yonko that's aboard her ship while being protected by their YC2.

Compare King's perfomance against sane not nerfed Big Mom aboard her Mama Chanter while she's being together with Smoothie (and Perospero, Compote, Mont Dor, etc) to
Posthawk's perfomance against Old sickbeard aboard Moby Dick while he's being together with Jozu

Situations are maybe similar but the result is way different between King the REAL KING OF FEATS vs Posthawk the Postponer.

Kaido upper end of extreme diffs Big Mom (don’t know if this is unpopular since this was literally shown in the manga)
Yonko > Admirals
Shiki is only Admiral level
Prime Sengoku is Admiral level (~Akainu)
Fujitora=Ryokugyu=Kizaru
Marco isn’t above Katakuri and King
Old Garp is Admiral level. Old Rayleigh might be Admiral level too.
Kizaru is the most irrelevant top tier.
Dragon is Admiral level (~Akainu)
Shanks >= Mihawk
Jack is the weakest YC3
PK levels can mid diff Admiral levels

The fuck? When have I said King only hit the kois

King THE REAL KING OF FEATS literally accomplished what the Posthawk failed to do aka:
Taking out a Yonko that's aboard her ship while being protected by their YC2.

Compare King's perfomance against sane not nerfed Big Mom aboard her Mama Chanter while she's being together with Smoothie (and Perospero, Compote, Mont Dor, etc) to
Posthawk's perfomance against Old sickbeard aboard Moby Dick while he's being together with Jozu

Situations are maybe similar but the result is way different between King the REAL KING OF FEATS vs Posthawk the Postponer.
@bolded: Noodle did xDDD

Well, stronger captain = stronger crew. That’s remained a fact through most of the manga. But him willing to stand up to Linlin is also a good indicator compared to Smoothie running away
Not really. Crocodile was arguably stronger than Moria and yet his crewmates were weaker than Moria's top subordinates Ryuma and Oars. Also Spandam had stronger subordinates than any of the antagonist's before Saobody and yet he's by far the weakest antagonist met by the Straw Hats. Also it's debatable if Kaido is really stronger than BM outside of his better durability and Queen being willing to stand up to BM is more a sign of his foolishness than of him being stronger since he would have been exterminated if BM didn't fall asleep and that unlike Queen Smoothie knows perfectly of what her mother is capable of when seeking food. Plus Brook and Jinbei were even braver than Queen against BM, it does not make them stronger than him.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Not really. Crocodile was arguably stronger than Moria and yet his crewmates were weaker than Moria's top subordinates Ryuma and Oars. Also Spandam had stronger subordinates than any of the antagonist's before Saobody and yet he's by far the weakest antagonist met by the Straw Hats. Also it's debatable if Kaido is really stronger than BM outside of his better durability and Queen being willing to stand up to BM is more a sign of his foolishness than of him being stronger since he would have been exterminated if BM didn't fall asleep and that unlike Queen Smoothie knows perfectly of what her mother is capable of when seeking food. Plus Brook and Jinbei were even braver than Queen against BM, it does not make them stronger than him.
It’s not debatable who’s stronger between them. Oda has made that very clear on which Yonkou is superior.

Spadem is not the regular situation tough, he’s more like Orochi whereas Lucci was the real boss of the group. Likewise Moria was superior to Alabasta Crocodile and his crew reflects that.

Queen acknowledged that Big Mom rivaled his captain and still went forward. That’s a sign of bravery. Jinbe/Brooke acted out of desperation with no other means.

Significantly higher bounty / stronger captain / Dominant personality gives Queen a better likelyhood of being stronger. Smoothie really hasn’t done anything anyways.

It’s not debatable who’s stronger between them. Oda has made that very clear on which Yonkou is superior.

Spadem is not the regular situation tough, he’s more like Orochi whereas Lucci was the real boss of the group. Likewise Moria was superior to Alabasta Crocodile and his crew reflects that.

Queen acknowledged that Big Mom rivaled his captain and still went forward. That’s a sign of bravery. Jinbe/Brooke acted out of desperation with no other means.

Significantly higher bounty / stronger captain / Dominant personality gives Queen a better likelyhood of being stronger. Smoothie really hasn’t done anything anyways.
I disagree so far Kaido has yet to show why he might be superior to BM outside of his insane durability.
Also Jinbei defying BM and being unaffected by her Soul Pocus was not an act of despair and he went forward even better than Queen who still wet himself at the sight of an enraged BM, something that Jinbei never did.
And again showing feats does not necessarely mean being superior to someone who hasn't shown feats yet and bounty isn't equal power.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I disagree so far Kaido has yet to show why he might be superior to BM outside of his insane durability.
Also Jinbei defying BM and being unaffected by her Soul Pocus was not an act of despair and he went forward even better than Queen who still wet himself at the sight of an enraged BM, something that Jinbei never did.
And again showing feats does not necessarely mean being superior to someone who hasn't shown feats yet.
“In a 1v1 always bet on kaido” is a good indicator. Likewise last chapter Oda highlighted each yonkou and their crew being powerful, yet stated Kaido alone was powerful. There was a clear distinction between Kaido and everyone else. Big Mom even refers to him as a thing and if you want to compare how they each handled G4 Boundman lol... one is clearly above the other.

Queen barely has any feats, arguably as much as Smoothie. But he’s portrayed much better than Smoothie so far and there’s little reason to doubt Kaido’s crew is weaker than Big Moms, the opposite should be true

Besides Spandam is not the only case of
“In a 1v1 always bet on kaido” is a good indicator. Likewise last chapter Oda highlighted each yonkou and their crew being powerful, yet stated Kaido alone was powerful. There was a clear distinction between Kaido and everyone else. Big Mom even refers to him as a thing and if you want to compare how they each handled G4 Boundman lol... one is clearly above the other.

Queen barely has any feats, arguably as much as Smoothie. But he’s portrayed much better than Smoothie so far and there’s little reason to doubt Kaido’s crew is weaker than Big Moms, the opposite should be true
1 v 1 thing doesn't mean that he'll necessarely win against another yonko and it's also been stated that he was defeated seven times and that he had already several fights with BM in the past. Plus Boundman wasn't able of doing anything better against BM than on Kaido and despite having one hit killed Boundman Kaido couldn't have even a slight advantage on BM during their two days battle.

Plus Queen having feats does not mean that his portrayal would be better than Smoothie if she had feats. Plus it's been proven many times in OP that it was very hazardous to judge a character due to his/her lack of feats and failings.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Besides Spandam is not the only case of

1 v 1 thing doesn't mean that he'll necessarely win against another yonko and it's also been stated that he was defeated seven times and that he had already several fights with BM in the past. Plus Boundman wasn't able of doing anything better against BM than on Kaido and despite having one hit killed Boundman Kaido couldn't have even a slight advantage on BM during their two days battle.

Plus Queen having feats does not mean that his portrayal would be better than Smoothie if she had feats. Plus it's been proven many times in OP that it was very hazardous to judge a character due to his/her lack of feats and failings.
The best way to judge power is in strict 1v1’s though. Kaido has lost and been captured but probably by groups and in the past when he was weaker, for the last however so long in wano he seems to have been free. Kaido unconscious and drunk took a barrage with no conscious Haki and no damage. Meanwhile big Mom blocks 1 blow with haki and her arm rattles. Good feat for her but Kaido’s treated G4 like Cracker treated G3/G2.

Queen has 2 feats. Durability and doing damage to undo LinLin’s amnesia. Smoothie has giantmorph, fighting the Vinsmokes and Juice slashes. She has more feats and I’d say she looks worse.

The best way to judge power is in strict 1v1’s though. Kaido has lost and been captured but probably by groups and in the past when he was weaker, for the last however so long in wano he seems to have been free. Kaido unconscious and drunk took a barrage with no conscious Haki and no damage. Meanwhile big Mom blocks 1 blow with haki and her arm rattles. Good feat for her but Kaido’s treated G4 like Cracker treated G3/G2.

Queen has 2 feats. Durability and doing damage to undo LinLin’s amnesia. Smoothie has giantmorph, fighting the Vinsmokes and Juice slashes. She has more feats and I’d say she looks worse.
From what we have seen it was more her Coa that rattled more than anything, Boudman's attack didn't leave a single bruise or scratch on her and from what we have seen when she uses Napoleon when she's in her normal state she would have been able to defeat Boundman just as efficiently as Kaido's Guiding Thunder.
Also we didn't see Smoothie fighting the Vinsmokes onscreen, we saw a giant juice slash which is in my opinion not less impressive than a giant dinosaur headbutt and we don't know if Queen would have been able to hit the Sunny guided by Jinbei better than Smoothie.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
From what we have seen it was more her Coa that rattled more than anything, Boudman's attack didn't leave a single bruise or scratch on her and from what we have seen when she uses Napoleon when she's in her normal state she would have been able to defeat Boundman just as efficiently as Kaido's Guiding Thunder.
Also we didn't see Smoothie fighting the Vinsmokes onscreen, we saw a giant juice slash which is in my opinion not less impressive than a giant dinosaur headbutt and we don't know if Queen would have been able to hit the Sunny guided by Jinbei better than Smoothie.
Her coa rattling? Coa Is just coating on the arm, her arm was what rattled. It doesn’t make sense for one to but not the other. Sure, Napoleon armed Mom might be able to beat Boundman in one or two hits. But again compare the two when they confronted Boundman and he barrage Kaido took with 0 strain.

It’s possible, hard to gauge the juice slice since a ship managed to dodge it lol. But Zoan form is ~ Base form, Hybrid is where the real power lies

Her coa rattling? Coa Is just coating on the arm, her arm was what rattled. It doesn’t make sense for one to but not the other. Sure, Napoleon armed Mom might be able to beat Boundman in one or two hits. But again compare the two when they confronted Boundman and he barrage Kaido took with 0 strain.

It’s possible, hard to gauge the juice slice since a ship managed to dodge it lol. But Zoan form is ~ Base form, Hybrid is where the real power lies
If there isn't a scratch or bruise on BM's arm I do not find Luffy's attack to be impressive at all. Plus I have never said that Kaido wasn't more durable than BM but durability is not enough to put him above her and she has shown that she was perfectly able of matching Kaido's AP so I have no doubt that BM would have been to one-hit KO Luffy with Napoleon too.
Also Smoothie hasn't shown her true power anymore than Queen.
Anyway I doubt that our opinions are going to change anytime soon so I will agree to disagree with you.