Announcement Update for a great start of the year of 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Hello everyone,

you'd probably be surprised to receive this alert, but decided to call you out for a news. As we all know, the year of 2022 started and with new year comes new resolutions.

So one of our member here(@Rosella.Fiamingo ) wanted to support us by granting a gift for a particular theme, which hopefully will be well perceived by the community. The theme in question is the Linlin theme. To access to the theme, you must follow these steps

A theme that saw the light thanks to @Worst help.

Wishing you once again to enjoy it

-- Your Worstgen Staff :optimistic:

G

Gorosei Informer

Hello everyone,

you'd probably be surprised to receive this alert, but decided to call you out for a news. As we all know, the year of 2022 started and with new year comes new resolutions.

So one of our member here(@Rosella.Fiamingo ) wanted to support us by granting a gift for a particular theme, which hopefully will be well perceived by the community. The theme in question is the Linlin theme. To access to the theme, you must follow these steps

A theme that saw the light thanks to @Worst help.

Wishing you once again to enjoy it

-- Your Worstgen Staff :optimistic:
Ah it looks fantastic, thank you! Also thank you to @Worst for making it and @Rosella.Fiamingo for leading this to happen in the first place! I am loving it! The colour are on point, very pleasant on the eye!

Does this mean we can get new themes made based on making donations or something? I saw the topic being discussed recently on here and was curious as I'd be happy to try and donate towards a new theme being made depending on the cost and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.