Announcement Update for a great start of the year of 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
I bet Bogard is a pretty good programmer. They can make up a ton of money if they are pretty skilled and get the right job. Depending on the project.

I plan to work in Artificial Intelligence in the future, programming AI by designing cool algorithms could be fun.

Python is the most popular choice for Machine Learning and Deep Learning, C++ is often used in Robotics too due libraries. Sadly most robots nowadays don't rely on AI.

G

Gorosei Informer

You poor poor soul... Never was a character more misjudged nor understood. I am going to accept your view, as wrong as it may be and simply gonna enjoy Jinbe as I wish πŸ‘Œ
Even Big Mom herself respects Jinbei! Although that makes sense since he was part of her (your) crew too ofc! Respect to Big Mom even more then too! Well said, I couldn't have said it better myself!

:cheers::kata::fujilaugh::stealthblack::finally:

B

Ballel

BM theme looks like the Mihawk theme, when I first switched to it I barely noticed a difference :suresure::kayneshrug:
I can't see how a black theme suits BM's character design. But this kind of aesthetic seems popular these days.

@Worst if my constant nagging about black themes comes off as disrespectful I'm sorry, please don't take it the wrong way! You probably put a lot of effort in these and this deserves praise. The designs are just not for me personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.