10. @Naomi
11. @Mr. Reloaded
12. @Charlie
13. @Juliet
14. @T-Pein™
15. @MitchMatch
16. @MonochromeYoru

heya everyone

Can everyone confirm if they are still up for that game? I would be willing to resize it and start it tomorrow.
It's been some weeks and I think I can't find more players this week. So gotta settle with 16, which is also a nice round number.
confirmed

1. @Xlaw
2. @Michelle
3. @Alwaysmind
4. @ConquistadoR
5. @Udell
6. @Indigo
7. @Ratchet
8. @oddoddfruit
9. @Joygirl
10. @Naomi
11. @Mr. Reloaded
12. @Charlie
13. @Juliet
14. @T-Pein™
15. @MitchMatch
16. @MonochromeYoru

heya everyone

Can everyone confirm if they are still up for that game? I would be willing to resize it and start it tomorrow.
It's been some weeks and I think I can't find more players this week. So gotta settle with 16, which is also a nice round number.
Wooot

1. @Xlaw
2. @Michelle
3. @Alwaysmind
4. @ConquistadoR
5. @Udell
6. @Indigo
7. @Ratchet
8. @oddoddfruit
9. @Joygirl
10. @Naomi
11. @Mr. Reloaded
12. @Charlie
13. @Juliet
14. @T-Pein™
15. @MitchMatch
16. @MonochromeYoru

heya everyone

How much you willing to pay? :pepedoffy:

1. @Xlaw
2. @Michelle
3. @Alwaysmind
4. @ConquistadoR
5. @Udell
6. @Indigo
7. @Ratchet
8. @oddoddfruit
9. @Joygirl
10. @Naomi
11. @Mr. Reloaded
12. @Charlie
13. @Juliet
14. @T-Pein™
15. @MitchMatch
16. @MonochromeYoru

heya everyone

confirmed

Emil

Certified Memelord
How do Mafia games work? Especially with anime themes?
usually hosts make the bad guys in the theme mafia (ex: kaido, king, queen, bigmam in wano arc), and puts them in a team (or multiple teams) together, while the good guys (straw hats and good wano characters) are town and have to discuss among themselves daily to find the mafia and eliminate them.

sometimes the hosts mix match the flavor around and any character can be mafia or town. it seems this game will be like that

Emil

Certified Memelord
if you are interested in playing please give it a try. it's the best way to get a feel for it. it's really fun @ShiShiShi

this game might be full but there could always be players that are unable to play and need to be substituted. you can sign in as a substitute.

if you are interested in playing please give it a try. it's the best way to get a feel for it. it's really fun @ShiShiShi

this game might be full but there could always be players that are unable to play and need to be substituted. you can sign in as a substitute.
Are there any threads I can look at for reference? Kind of like an instruction manual.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Are there any threads I can look at for reference? Kind of like an instruction manual.
yeah, this is a rolemadness one piece game that was played last year. it covered alabasta arc. in the thread, the town was discussing among themselves to try and find who r crocodile and the baroque works, while the baroque were all trying to blend in and pretend to be town. usually you try to find the liars by looking at their post tone, or how nervous they sound, or how they are avoiding questions, or how they are trying to add fuel to the fires, or lots of other methods!

check this game thread for the one piece alabasta game. each town player in that thread received a private PM from the host to give them their role. if i remmeber correctly i was Karoo (vivi's duck lol). meanwhile the mafia team were all added to a single conversation. basically mafia knows who they are and work together to deceive us, and the town try to find the liars and eliminate them

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/alabasta-arc-smoker-and-mafia-victory.18838/

for the game rules itself these threads have some basics (and even advanced stuff) that can help you out:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/mafia-guide-by-rohan.226/
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/mafia-guide-by-rota-and-dante.2900/

Rej

Year of the black beard!
How do Mafia games work? Especially with anime themes?
As Ekko said + I might want to host a newbie game here soon, One Piece themed, if you want I can tag you in there.
You can also throw yourself into this game as a potential substitute for a player if needed and try it out the rough way.

Status
Not open for further replies.