[FNZ] Role Madness Urusei Yatsura Mafia #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I´m pretty sure about Michelle and Mr. Reloaded being town, there´s no way mafia would just sacrifice their GF like that.

It is really strange that mafia let the lynch on T-Pein go through. So I assume that at least one of his maf buddies is highly likely one of the inactive players. My suspicion for this slot would be Conquistador as he is the lowest poster and his last posts are from Sunday.

The only player who looked like actively trying to save T-Pein was Charlie by suggesting to cfd someone late in last day phase. Despite his Spy claim he looks still rather sus to me for that reason and for his initial play.
That's a good analysis, I agree with your conclusions.
I have a few ideas to share but I need to let them marinate overnight
otes:
Michelle > Nessos > - > Charlie > - > Joygirl > T-Pein
Nessos > Alwaysmind > Joygirl > T-Pein
Ratchet > Charlie > -
Joygirl > Charlie > Nessos
Seatonnes > Ratchet > Joygirl
Mr. Reloaded
> T-Pein
oddoddfruit > Ratchet
Alwaysmind > MonochromeYoru
DarkestKnightofSpoilers > MonochromeYoru
Juliet > DarkestKnightofSpoilers

Votecount:
T-Pein - 3
MonochromeYoru - 2
Nessos/Joygirl/Ratchet/DarkestKnightofSpoilers - 1
Final Votecount:
T-Pein
- 3 Michelle, Nessos, Mr.R
MonochromeYoru - 2 Alwaysmind, DarkestKnightofSpoilers
DarkestKnightofSpoilers - 2 Juliet, Charlie
Nessos - 1 Joygirl
Joygirl - 1 Seatonnes
Ratchet - 1 Oddoddfruit
Alwaysmind - 1 MonochromeYoru

Not voting at Eod: Pein, ConquistadoR, Jesse Pinkman, MitchMatch, Dr.Watson, Naomi, Ratchet

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Hello, good thing cfd didn't happen xd

My action failed on Alwaysmind. If he didn't use action, i'd just see "no" so i assume someone roleblocked me. Tbh i don't blame them, i thought i'll be vigged after last phase. This or AM is somehow immune to my ability but that would be too specific imo

Now that you already know about my Mimic role I would pick between one of those players to use my ability on, suggestions?
I would rather target one of the lesser active ones instead Charlie for example and of course I can only pick an alive player next night, so if any of those ones get lynched, I could cross them of the list too of course.

I would have to survive the night for this to work and being able to tell you about which abilities I got copied but no hard feelings if the doctor prefers to protect Michelle or Mr. Reloaded instead (as they are the most confirmed townies in my eyes).

Strategically it´s best for me to announce my mimic target before day phase ends to let the cop know that he can check another player. Would also be better for the vig to know.
I´m positive this is solvable for town as I´d say we have a good basis for working together here.
I mean, you can pick primary and secondary target. Like 1. Charlie 2. idk, Juliet. In case i'm lynched and you won't be there when that happens, we know you'll check Juliet instead.

That being said, if there are no vanillas, my role isn't that useful. Maybe late game faction kills count as action

Hello, good thing cfd didn't happen xd

My action failed on Alwaysmind. If he didn't use action, i'd just see "no" so i assume someone roleblocked me. Tbh i don't blame them, i thought i'll be vigged after last phase. This or AM is somehow immune to my ability but that would be too specific imo
that is sus, :sus:

Status
Not open for further replies.