US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i never said that. Just that these companies have the right to exist.
Bernie doesn't believe that. Bernie doesn't believe that private insurers have the right to exist.

Biden= I'll give you cheap government subsidized healthcare but you can choose your private option if you like
Bernie= I will seize the means of production and force you to buy government healthcare

Hence I say that bernie is an authoritarian.
Question: Do you think that corporate-owned militaries should have a right to exist?

I still get GoFundme request feel bad some of them dont have money to pay insurance bill for their fractured hand .

Living in capitalist society can be curse at times but bernie's revolution sure has rallied lot of progressive it may create seed for future leader that might unite everyone . I would say he won in some way even if he did not become president his motto and ideals were too bring people to rally around deep down he new establishment will never make him nominee .

At times i do feel Progressives should break away from Dem party and form their collision . America sure needs 3rd party because its clear that career politicians are sold out to big corporate .
Honestly, we should start Demexit

H

Homelander

i never said that. Just that these companies have the right to exist.
Bernie doesn't believe that. Bernie doesn't believe that private insurers have the right to exist.

Biden= I'll give you cheap government subsidized healthcare but you can choose your private option if you like
Bernie= I will seize the means of production and force you to buy government healthcare

Hence I say that bernie is an authoritarian.
The wording changes so much it makes it look like bernie is a mussolini or hitler.

Do you think DNC is any good? Why bloomberg was allowed to debate and skipped to Super Tuesday without proper standard of rules. It makes sense bloomberg has self interest and funds many rallies. They were absolutely scared of bernie and biden was doing terrible in debate earlier.

It shows money control exist in party , trump and bernie are right when people call 'establishment' they are no less of oligrachy or authoratrian on whom to back the candidate my two cents.

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Homelander

Question: Do you think that corporate-owned militaries should have a right to exist?
In what sense ? USA is not a true democratic country btw the system favors oligrachy settings. Most of the senators are corporate sold out and people abs no longer believe the current political system.

If bill gates wants a corporate security he can have his own army if he wants none can stop it btw.

There will be more people who will prefer to be independent because two party system is increasingly becoming corporate funded election.

The system eventually brought in Trump , Bernie because people no longer believe in career politicians.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course they'd support him.
Bernie is literally trying to take away their right to be a private healthcare provider.

I don't see what your trying to prove. Bernie really has y'all brainwashed into thinking that all corporations and billionaires are innately evil.

What do you mean "forced". They were unviable. By the end of South Carolina, it had basically become a two person race. Their choices were to either stay in and split the moderate vote, giving bernie the nomination, or consolidate around biden, with the hope that they can get cabinet positions in Biden's administration. They did the smart thing.

Frankly the only reason I dont think Warren dropped out is because I think she's conspiring against Bernie. That she made some sort of deal with Biden where she'd become VP if she stayed in to sabotage bernie.
Brainwashed is not something you should call others buddy, just saying

How it feels to talk to someone who thinks it’s GOOD that people in this country have to sell plasma and start GoFundMe campaigns just to afford the medicine they need to fucking survive:
I never said that.
I never even implied that.

ive literally stated multiple times that I support government funded healthcare so long as it doesn’t abolish the entire private healthcare industry as if we were living in fucking North Korea.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I never said that.
I never even implied that.

ive literally stated multiple times that I support government funded healthcare so long as it doesn’t abolish the entire private healthcare industry as if we were living in fucking North Korea.
While completely missing the point that comprehensive government funded healthcare CANNOT EXIST or is FAR LESS INCLUSIVE thanks to the power held by private insurers!! Refer back to the image in my last post!!

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Just posted this on Twitter (RIP Liz):

In a just world, Warren would endorse Sanders and be on the shortlist for his VP.

In a perfect world, none of this would matter at all.

In the real world, she’ll endorse Biden, he’ll introduce her at a rally as “my dear grandmother Lori Warner,” and Donnie will win 42 states.

Warren´s out as well, would not be surprised if she endorsed Biden as well.
Depends on whether her attacks on Bernie were an attempt to draw away progressive voters away from him to her, or if it was to discredit him entirely. If it´s the latter, yeah she either stays neutral or goes to Biden.

While completely missing the point that comprehensive government funded healthcare CANNOT EXIST or is FAR LESS INCLUSIVE thanks to the power held by private insurers!! Refer back to the image in my last post!!
and that doesn't make sense

public schools and private schools can coexist. why can't we have public and private hospitals? Why can't we have a healthcare system similar to germany?

The germans have high quality healthcare, everyone is covered, and private insurance still exists.

The wording changes so much it makes it look like bernie is a mussolini or hitler.
I'm telling it to you as it is. Bernie Sanders is an authoritarian. He supports many communist dictators and every single one of his policies are based around limiting our freedoms and increasing the power of the government.

Biden's plan would allow you to have either government funded healthcare or private healthcare. Bernie's plan would force you to have public healthcare. He literally wants to take away our freedoms.

Brainwashed is not something you should call others buddy, just saying
Bernie is a demagogue and it frankly takes very little critical thinking skills to be a bernie supporter. His entire campaign is based off emotional appeals that fall flat if you ever try to think about them practically.

I actually used to be a bernie bro. that was until I learned what his policies actually did and realized he is just a less radical version of the communists you'd expect to see in third world governments.

public schools and private schools can coexist. why can't we have public and private hospitals? Why can't we have a healthcare system similar to germany?

The germans have high quality healthcare, everyone is covered, and private insurance still exists.

I'm telling it to you as it is. Bernie Sanders is an authoritarian. He supports many communist dictators and every single one of his policies are based around limiting our freedoms and increasing the power of the government.

Biden's plan would allow you to have either government funded healthcare or private healthcare. Bernie's plan would force you to have public healthcare. He literally wants to take away our freedoms.

Bernie is a demagogue and it frankly takes very little critical thinking skills to be a bernie supporter. His entire campaign is based off emotional appeals that fall flat if you ever try to think about them practically.

I actually used to be a bernie bro. that was until I learned what his policies actually did and realized he is just a less radical version of the communists you'd expect to see in third world governments.
Hence proving my point

I am a German living in Germany. Two systems coexisting literally creates a 2-class system and society regarding health, broadly speaking, in which privately insured patients, obviously having the means to be insured, have access to much better treatment and quite frankly personnel, not to forget you get a lot of preferential treatment beyond simply medical procedure as well. The latter i can somewhat get behind (meaning better rooms, better food in hospitals and such), the former? Not really.
Germany´s health system would be a huge improvement to the American one of course, but it would be far from perfect.
Sure, it´s the less expensive solution for the government obviously, but some things should not be measured with money, and in America everything basically is, which is a huge problem. It basically is a state in which people have taken turning public money and low income private money to rich private money to the extreme, and the indoctrination that comes with it.
You can never completely eliminate the really rich and important from having much better lives in terms of education, health and so forth, meaning access to everything better pretty much, but the goal in human society is to keep that number as low as possible, and the German system does not do that. Private Insurance is too expensive for low and nearly average income families and individuals, above average enjoy that possibility. What it entails in detail we can talk about, and even really drastic details.
And saying i save costs elsewhere and still choose private insurance with lower income does not work since it is decided by law who is eligible, which is business owners, public servants, and anyone earning more than around 60.000 euros before taxes, average is around 44.000 euros, even worse, the median is around 30.000 euros, meaning half of the population has less than that, which is still half of the required amount to get privately insured.
So German system would at least get those without insurance in America insured, which is a huge improvement, but it creates less drastic and time-sensitive but still ultimately unfair situation.
Like, let´s say in Sweden, the billionaires (Wallenberg family for example), sure, they do not pay taxes on their capital, hence wealth gain, but they also do not use public options except maybe roads and the most basic things (water, electricity...).
They have private doctors, send their children to Harvard and Oxford and so forth.
Everyone else? Access to the same treatment. Can it be as high class as private? Sure, it´s just more expensive, the matter is whether people as a society do want to pay more, so that everyone has the same access. And in the Scandinavian Countries they do, and it works.

This is obviously a simplified discussion to a really complicated topic, you could literally go through each procedure and treatment and theoretize whether it should be available in public insurance or whether it should be eligible only for individual payment or privately insured patients, but that line should obviously be beyond life saying treatments and procedures and go more towards beauty stuff and optional things which you could really live without.
Private and public options coexisting work beyond basic human needs, which should be covered for anyone rightfully living in a state, and not a expensive option.
Education is a also a difficult topic. You can say privately run and public schools and universities can coexist, in Germany it works pretty well, but America´s education system and the monetary requirements are already so fucked up, you need drastic measures to put it on the right path.

I am not bound by ideology, neither is Sanders. The way i see it is he looks at the current situation and actually chooses the best option for the most amount of people, and that´s what a politician is supposed to do, represent the highest possible amount of people.
The freedom argument already shows the indoctrination, since it argues with a theoretically philosophical argument when reality looks a lot differently.

Last edited:
H

Homelander

Bernie is completely alone without any endorsment it will be tough moving forward , next few days will tell us if bernie can win in Michigan , ohio , Wiscousin , Penn and Florida . These are important one he cannot lose anymore from here .

H

Homelander

Seriously did you really ? Show me what you read made you think he is radical !

Bernie is completely alone without any endorsment it will be tough moving forward , next few days will tell us if bernie can win in Michigan , ohio , Wiscousin , Penn and Florida . These are important one he cannot lose anymore from here .
The Warren-Sanders "feud" could really hurt him.
If they stayed just neutral, most of Warren supporters would have chosen Sanders once she dropped out, like this, without any official endorsement from her, it´s questionable to say the least.

Before that whole debacle, most Warren supporters had Bernie as their second choice.

H

Homelander

The Warren-Sanders "feud" could really hurt him.
If they stayed just neutral, most of Warren supporters would have chosen Sanders once she dropped out, like this, without any official endorsement from her, it´s questionable to say the least.

Before that whole debacle, most Warren supporters had Bernie as their second choice.
Bernie's campaign is over even if warren endorsed him she could have dropped before super tuesday when both Amy and Buttigeg rallied for Moderate .

Thing is progressive voters are heavily divided some of them even voted for biden . So i am getting signs people are rallying behind one candidate this time because their main enemy is Trump .

Kinda sad bernie's Judgment day will be known in 2-3 weeks . He'll drop out as well and endorse Joe too !

I am not bound by ideology, neither is Sanders. The way i see it is he looks at the current situation and actually chooses the best option for the most amount of people, and that´s what a politician is supposed to do, represent the highest possible amount of people.
The freedom argument already shows the indoctrination, since it argues with a theoretically philosophical argument when reality looks a lot differently.
What do you mean I am arguing with a theoretical argument? If the entire health industry is nationalize, we would have less freedom to choose healthcare. Biden's plan lets you choose, bernie's doesn't.

And I don't believe that M4A is the best option. The elimination of competition will lead to a decrease in quality.

What do you mean I am arguing with a theoretical argument? If the entire health industry is nationalize, we would have less freedom to choose healthcare. Biden's plan lets you choose, bernie's doesn't.

And I don't believe that M4A is the best option. The elimination of competition will lead to a decrease in quality.
You are arguing a theoretical, absolute and ideological point, which is freedom to choose is always better, when the reality shows that that freedom leads to both actual less quality for their money for the ones who do choose, and without any choice based on wealth for those that need it.

Competition argument only works for private companies, not public ones, unless you are talking about private hospitals which are also bound by their performance, hence more interested in monetary gains than actual quality work regardless of cost.
And monetary performance is best achieved by most patients with minimal stay, hence in most cases operations when they are not even needed, and not even enough time to recuperate enough in the hospital.

The quality of medical care in a absolutely public option is reliant on the legislature and only on that alone, meaning how the hospitals should be operated, how huge their budget is, how high the performance rate should be, the education threshold of the staff and so forth, and of course education itself, coupled with enough money for quality checks and quality control, which brings me back to my initial point, yep it´s more expensive, but money is not the issue here.
And when or let´s say if the money is there, the quality of each patient treatment is higher than with "competition" since the priorities change from performance rates and as much money as possible to actual health issues.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Bernie's campaign is over even if warren endorsed him she could have dropped before super tuesday when both Amy and Buttigeg rallied for Moderate .

Thing is progressive voters are heavily divided some of them even voted for biden . So i am getting signs people are rallying behind one candidate this time because their main enemy is Trump .

Kinda sad bernie's Judgment day will be known in 2-3 weeks . He'll drop out as well and endorse Joe too !
There is a zero percent chance that Bernie endorses Joe if he drops out. He played ball with Hillary and the DNC in 2016, and they’ve still been trying to fuck him this time around. What does he have to lose in that scenario? Continuing to NOT get their support? Fuck it, he can do what he wants at that point. No amount of grandstanding is gonna make ANYONE who doesn’t already support Biden get excited about his candidacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.