User Tags: Some Sample Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
โ€Ž
I might be late to join this (i saw this now lel) but why don't u make very simple tag/bounty system that goes up with how many messages u have sent (and ofc have a character with the bounty in that range)?

Like the highest known bounty is Ofc Roger's 5,564,800,000 and every message adds N Berฤซ to your bounty let's say 250 000 bery every message (you would have to send 22259.2 messages to reach that)
and idk you can have a number of milestones and every time my bounty reaches that certain vaule my tag changes
Let's say my bounty (based on messages) is from 0 to 15 000 000 (0 to 60 messages) i have buggy's tag with buggys bounty, from 15 000 001 to 42 200 000 (61 to 168 messages) i have lafitte's tag and so on

I might be wrong but if u do this just on sent messages conding should not be that complicated and you can make a sort of event / contest for people to create the tags so u don't have to work on the graphics

This imho will incentivate people to send more messages (who won't be bad for the forum i guess) and maybe u can put them as some prices to make events/ games more popular
Post automatically merged:

Hell it should something like
if (messages>0 && messages<60)
{
bla bla bla
}

xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.