User Tags: Some Sample Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I suggest something like a "double" rank system. When you rank up, you automatically get one of two rank tags and will have to choose which tag will be your "permanent" one. For example, when you reach rank 6, you automatically get either the Commander or Shichibukai rank tag. You have choose which tag will be your permanent one before you reach rank 7. The Commander and Shichibukai tags have their very one special tags. The Commander rank(Jack) grants you tags like Funky(Queen), Unbreakable(Jozu) etc. while the Shichibukai rank(Croc) grants you tags like Hawk Eyes(Mihawk), Puppeteer(Mingo), Mama's Boy(Weevil) etc.

If you choose a rank tag before you rank up, the auto tag will act as your permanent one. Sounds complicated and time consuming as hell...

M

MD Zolo

Please no additional 'Ranking'. I hated it when OJ had Admiral rank two step behind Yonkou rank.

What you guys CAN do instead is give users choice regarding which tags they should use. For example, I am a fan of Zoro, Luffy, Doflamingo, Mihawk and Admirals. So I would choose Zoro, Luffy, Doflamingo, Mihawk and Admiral tags, at least in my Sig.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
They are really awesome. Though i have quite a lot to do atm irl, but will take my time to examine this situation. Your support is welcomed @Admiral Lee Hung :absojustice:
I’m making some more standard ranked ones too lol

I like the idea but it should be smoother imo, the font and the placement of the titles, the banners...
Also the characters are not correctly centered sometimes look at Garp
@Admiral Lee Hung @Bogard
As soon as I learn how to center layers on my editing tool, I’ll handle that. Lol

@Admiral Lee Hung Make me Kid-One and i go into the war to make it possible. :cheers:
Will do
:cheers:

So I know this has been suggested before, but I took the liberty of creating some cool tags just to show what they could look like:

This one for Bogard, obviously

This one for Mods, the OP-ness of Lord Urouge symbolizing the OP-ness of the Mods

@Red Admiral going to poop himself when he sees this one

These are just some sample ones, we could have tags for users as they ranked up via posts/likes/points as well as special tags for users such as award tags, donation tags, etc etc etc.

What do you guys think?

@Bogard @Pantheos @Garp the Fist @Gol D. Roger @TheAncientCenturion @Jiihad @Light D Lamperouge @HA001 @Jo_Ndule @Owl Ki @Den_Den_Mushi etc etc etc etc etc
yes ... I did pooped myself ... thanks ... want some? :)

p.s

good job really

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
So I made some ones that we could use for User Ranks, Idk how the point system on here functions, so I threw in an example based on post count lol:

-0 posts, you get this tag just for signing up

-25 posts

-100 posts

-500 posts

-1,000 posts

-1,500 posts

-2,000 posts

-3,000 posts

-4,000 posts

-5,000 posts

-6,000 posts

-7,000 posts

-8,000 posts

-9,000 posts

-10,000 posts

Obviously Post count doesn't have to be the only way of getting these tags because that would encourage low quality spam, but yeah lol. Thoughts?

S

Shura

So I made some ones that we could use for User Ranks, Idk how the point system on here functions, so I threw in an example based on post count lol:

-25 posts

-100 posts

-500 posts

-1,000 posts

-1,500 posts

-2,000 posts

-3,000 posts

-4,000 posts

-5,000 posts

-6,000 posts

-7,000 posts

-8,000 posts

-9,000 posts

-10,000 posts

Obviously Post count doesn't have to be the only way of getting these tags because that would encourage low quality spam, but yeah lol. Thoughts?
man...this is some awesome work...:finally::finally:

M

MD Zolo

-25 posts

-100 posts

-500 posts

-1,000 posts

-1,500 posts

-2,000 posts

-3,000 posts

-4,000 posts

-5,000 posts

-6,000 posts

-7,000 posts

-8,000 posts

-9,000 posts

-10,000 posts

This is the exact type of ranking I was hoping not to see. Don't get me wrong, the tags are amazing, but the ranking system is better as it is right now.

Besides this seems too similar to OJ, they are probably using this type of system in TB.

-25 posts

-100 posts

-500 posts

-1,000 posts

-1,500 posts

-2,000 posts

-3,000 posts

-4,000 posts

-5,000 posts

-6,000 posts

-7,000 posts

-8,000 posts

-9,000 posts

-10,000 posts

it make me wonder you put Yonko the higher rank than fleet admiral
well ... again ... great work

B

Bakura

-25 posts

-100 posts

-500 posts

-1,000 posts

-1,500 posts

-2,000 posts

-3,000 posts

-4,000 posts

-5,000 posts

-6,000 posts

-7,000 posts

-8,000 posts

-9,000 posts

-10,000 posts

Idk if it's achievable bit back on OJ I suggested a dual rank system. At the start you can choose between being a marine or a pirate and then you just rank in your field. FA would be highest rank for the marines and PK or maybe Conqueror for the pirates.

Btw the Warlords should be between mere YC and FMs...

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Idk if it's achievable bit back on OJ I suggested a dual rank system. At the start you can choose between being a marine or a pirate and then you just rank in your field. FA would be highest rank for the marines and PK or maybe Conqueror for the pirates.

I agree Mihawk is only Fm level

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

I was thinking of a system that rewards both posts and likes, posts get pirate tags and likes get WG tags. Either that or the trophy point system would be the only two ways to do it lol. Special tags would only be awarded by mods and such

Status
Not open for further replies.