General & Others Ushimaru is a trans-man and Zoro's mom

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know people are going to shit on this theory but I feel like it could make sense.

There's no reason for Oda to build up Ushimaru's resemblance to zoro if they weren't related. However, Oda has confirmed that Ushimaru isn't Zoro's dad. So then how could they be related? I think there's a decent chance Ushimaru could actually be a trans man and Zoro's mom.

To start out, Oda is a pretty progressive author. He's had no issues letting LGBT people and trans people play major roles in the series. While these characters were initially introduced as goofy and eccentric, with Bon Clay and Ivankov, Oda's newer LGBT characters deviate greatly from this. Kiku, who is trans, and Yamato, who is arguably non-binary(I believe its confirmed that yamato uses male pronouns), are both relatively serious characters.

Kuina is a character who is very important to zoro. With Kuina, she had extreme talent as a swordsmen, but Koshiro doubted her because she was a girl. I think it would be kinda fitting if Zoro's mom was similar. She wanted to be a powerful swordsman, maybe even the WSSM, but was looked down upon due to being a woman. So eventually she encountered someone with ivankov's fruit and had that person turn her into a man.

Also, if Zoro is related to Ushimaru, its likely on his mom's side. His surname is roronoa after all.

I know people are going to shit on this theory but I feel like it could make sense.

There's no reason for Oda to build up Ushimaru's resemblance to zoro if they weren't related. However, Oda has confirmed that Ushimaru isn't Zoro's dad. So then how could they be related? I think there's a decent chance Ushimaru could actually be a trans man and Zoro's mom.

To start out, Oda is a pretty progressive author. He's had no issues letting LGBT people and trans people play major roles in the series. While these characters were initially introduced as goofy and eccentric, with Bon Clay and Ivankov, Oda's newer LGBT characters deviate greatly from this. Kiku, who is trans, and Yamato, who is arguably non-binary(I believe its confirmed that yamato uses male pronouns), are both relatively serious characters.

Kuina is a character who is very important to zoro. With Kuina, she had extreme talent as a swordsmen, but Koshiro doubted her because she was a girl. I think it would be kinda fitting if Zoro's mom was similar. She wanted to be a powerful swordsman, maybe even the WSSM, but was looked down upon due to being a woman. So eventually she encountered someone with ivankov's fruit and had that person turn her into a man.

Also, if Zoro is related to Ushimaru, its likely on his mom's side. His surname is roronoa after all.
wazafak:risicheck::kaidowhat:

B

Ballel

I think Ushimaru 's not even his direct ancestor.

Status
Not open for further replies.