Theory Usopp Kills Im Sama.

Usopp is Thor. Im is Jorm.

In mythology they killed each other during the war of Ragnarok.

Thor died to Jorm's poison after killing Jorm the world serpent.

Usopp has obvious parallels to figures with crowns Perona, Sugar, Loki, then Im. He's also fought Luffy who is a God and future pirate King.

Usopp shot down the world government flag a parallel to him defeating the world government in the final war.

Usopp will kill Im Sama, and die in the process becoming a great warrior of the sea.

Usopp has obvious parallels to figures with crowns Perona, Sugar, Loki, then Im. He's also fought Luffy who is a God and future pirate King.

Usopp shot down the world government flag a parallel to him defeating the world government in the final war.

Usopp will kill Im Sama, and die in the process becoming a great warrior of the sea.
Hah

There has been a theory like this on this forum already. If Im is a woman it very likely could be Usopp beating her. Like he has done with lots of other woman. So no new theory.

Sorry that would make no sense.

It should be luffy, dragon or Shanks. Others don't make sense
Post automatically merged:

Oda will not kill any strawhats .

He can achieve this by defeating top tier fighter I suspect he will fight Admiral .

I really don't understand the culture of this site with W's and shit talking characters.

He's a side character of course he won't get W's. Law lost to doflamingo...

For side characters seeing them get screentime is the only thing that matters regardless if they lose or win.

This isn't the story of Eustass Kidd I don't want him to get W's he's an evil character.

Usopp has been a joke character since dressrosa. Him defeating anybody is a waste of panel space. He use to be my favorite character ever which should tell you how disappointing dressrosa was for me.

Usopp has been a joke character since dressrosa. Him defeating anybody is a waste of panel space. He use to be my favorite character ever which should tell you how disappointing dressrosa was for me.
Even if he weren't a joke, Oda would never have the hidden king of the world be defeated, let alone killed, by someone who isn't Luffy.

I really don't understand the culture of this site with W's and shit talking characters.

He's a side character of course he won't get W's. Law lost to doflamingo...

For side characters seeing them get screentime is the only thing that matters regardless if they lose or win.

This isn't the story of Eustass Kidd I don't want him to get W's he's an evil character.
The culture developed in this website with people having favorite characters and pushing their agenda. for example zoro fans making him stronger than anybody else shit talking the rest of the characters. Captain kid fans pushing him to unreasonable levels and putting him above characters like law or Zoro and even saying he will beat Shanks. So over time it just became a habit to diss this unrealistic fans and make fun of them. Also dissing kid is just fun.

The culture developed in this website with people having favorite characters and pushing their agenda. for example zoro fans making him stronger than anybody else shit talking the rest of the characters. Captain kid fans pushing him to unreasonable levels and putting him above characters like law or Zoro and even saying he will beat Shanks. So over time it just became a habit to diss this unrealistic fans and make fun of them. Also dissing kid is just fun.
Just people trying piss people off because they were bullied in real life.