Current Events Usopp/Nami vs Ulti/Page One

Will the fight continue?!!

• Yea

• Nah

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Nami and Usopp are tactical fighters that can bridge the gap on stronger opponents. In this case, the gap is too wide for that to work imo. Ulti and P1 are just too strong.

If Tama's ability doesn't work on true Zoans, Nami and Usopp will have to find someone else to fight in this war lol

Ulti and page one is already fodderize them how will it continue?, it will take more than nakama bs power if they can win right now,

Also just like everyone in this forum said
The 1st raid will be fail
Everyone got injured badly then alliance will continue having a 2nd war that take place in flower capital

Because if oda said wano will be the biggest war then so far this arc is lame, skipping fights here and there makes marineford better than this....

Ulti and page one is already fodderize them how will it continue?, it will take more than nakama bs power if they can win right now,

Also just like everyone in this forum said
The 1st raid will be fail
Everyone got injured badly then alliance will continue having a 2nd war that take place in flower capital

Because if oda said wano will be the biggest war then so far this arc is lame, skipping fights here and there makes marineford better than this....
So how should a second raid take place?

They lose against Kaido and just keep hiding in flower capital while the Beast Pirates are just waiting for them to recover and getting reinforcements?

Maybe similar to Usopp and Chopper vs Mr4 and Ms Merry Christmas. Man Flying TRASH are pure garbage. Ulti needed tag team Page One to beat Usopp. Drake in hybrid form got blocked by Apoo even with Zoro helping Drake. Sakaki got offscreened by Kyoshiro. And Who'sWho well Drake should be stronger than him since Drake is a SUPERNOVA (argument always used on Drake to say Drake>Vergo even though Vergo feat against Sanji trashes Drake lmao).

So how should a second raid take place?

They lose against Kaido and just keep hiding in flower capital while the Beast Pirates are just waiting for them to recover and getting reinforcements?
Flower capital
It will be like a second time skip, maybe hiding a month or so.... wano is big country just like arabasta
Big mom and kaido enjoy victory they think luffy is already dead....i know its cliche .... but oda skipping almost every fight in the end of the arc is unusual for me,

Just like
franky vs nero
Law vs yeti bros
Event in dressrosa arc oda didnt skip side characters fights

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Flower capital
It will be like a second time skip, maybe hiding a month or so.... wano is big country just like arabasta
Big mom and kaido enjoy victory they think luffy is already dead....i know its cliche .... but oda skipping almost every fight in the end of the arc is unusual for me,

Just like
franky vs nero
Law vs yeti bros
Event in dressrosa arc oda didnt skip side characters fights
This raid will continue and the final fight will be happening from Onigashima to Flower Capital

Another defeat, hiding, regrouping is unnecessary really

So they got stomped but will the fight continue?

Imo it will, and with bunch of power up and plot they can definitely beat them
If Nami gets the homie in this fight it can be evenly matched in my opinion.

The power of the homies shall not be underestimated, they are still the puppets of a yonko.

Ulti is YC4 level the way I see it, so she is not invincible yet I'm not sure if Nami is ready to take on such imponent character atm.

I hated this fight from the beginning because it made no sense. This is exactly how I expected it to go since Nami and Usopp should be nowhere near the level of the Tobi Roppo, even with their shenanigans. It was even more annoying when people wanted to justify it using reasons like Sanji trusted Usopp to beat Page One or at this point in the story, members of the pirate king's crew should at least be yc4 level, even when it made no sense from what we know that they should be nowhere around that level. The fact that we're in the last 30% or so of the story doesn't mean characters should just magically get far stronger than they should be.

people read a long ass series like this and then with straight face tell me Usopp and Nami could stand up to Ulti and P1 ... this fight made no sense yet popular ppl in this community say it's a fine matchup

The way it is this war it's :

- Big Mom/Kaido
- Marco/Luffy/Kid/Zoro
- King/Queen/Sanji/Jinbei/Law
- Hawkins/Apoo/Killer/Yamato/Drake/Sasuke/Ulti/Page1/Maria/WhosWho

then there's a big jump to Fodders , Numbers and headliners with Haki who are at the level of the rest of the SH

Nami will never ever fight a top tier and that's why we need Yamato on our side even with Zeus who gives an insane firepower boost , most top tiers has an insane Endurance to tank that shit and give out more dmg

Last edited:
First of all, I love that Usopp/Nami got trashed in a clash of combat skills. This was without a doubt the correct decision and most realistic outcome.

That being said. Nami and Usopp will beat Ulti/Page one. That will be their trial to overcome in this war. Through trickery, Tama's and others help.

Oda never said Wano would be the biggest war, he was talking about the final war, this is a common misconception here.
And I very much doubt any second raid will happen but I am sure Luffy will finish his fight with Kaido on Wano mainland.