Speculations Usopp should have defeated Page One

I don't want to see Usopp making his way outta Wano and on to Elbaf, I want him to be held in place by some loser Sanji didn't even bother to acknowledge.

I have A LOT of issues with this "fight"

1. Nami is so protected that we don't even see her get hurt, unlike pre-timeskip.

2. Nami gets fucking offscreened and yet she's the one with the moment??

3. Usopp is essentially there to take the hits for Nami & was basically left to fight 1v2.

4. Usopp had his matchup 100% robbed from him.

5. Nami doesn't do anything, yet she gets the "victory" after big mom did 99% of the work.

6. Nami gets a power up & usopps role was to basically separate Tama from Ulti.

7. Usopp & Brook really got fcked over just to give the girls some mid fights.

Bonus: I don't view Page One as the weakest. That goes to Black Maria, she literally got one shot from Robin. I'd take Sanji's O-Soba kick and post Udon Luffy gear 3 haki infused attack over Robin's move. All she literally does is make a bigger version of herself to do the same clutch she does in fodder.

Oda fumbled majority of these fights in this "war".

it seems EL 2.0
wherr ussop start fighting someone (jabkra ,p1) but the fight is not continued cuz some else defeated them (sanji, bigmom).
this means in onigashima ussop role didn't come yet .

Oda said usopp is weakest sh crew member also p1 is pretty strong and it forced sanji to use raid suit .

I still think usoop will get his opponent . Orochi members are still around .

Yes, Usopp should have beaten him even if he needed some help.

Remember when he used to have dials? Do something like him luring Ulti in attacking him with one her strongest moves, putting it into a dial and then redirecting it to beat Page One and fuck himself up at the same time.

Or stick them both in a room and have Page One beat the shit out of Usopp while Ussop’s running around, looks like aimlessly, then he uses a smokescreen, darts out of the room, reveals he’s been planting some plant landmines then snipes one to set them off, blow up the room and beat him.

Or have him lure Page One to the edge of the cliff and use some plant sniping to launch him off the island

Or just give Page One some sort of weakness to exploit.

All these sort of things are how Usopp should and has won most of his fights, he doesn’t take people on face to face. He wins using creativity and tricks. What Oda did was just lazy.

Absolutely.
Usopp was the one treated the worst by Oda in the Onigashima raid, at least until now.
Even Brook at least one-shotted a Number and helped Robin a lot against Black Maria, while Nami had "her" victory over Ulti.
Nami and Usopp vs Ulti and Page One would have been lit, but Oda for some reason decided to put Big Mom doing 90% of the work.

Last edited:
I think he should have unlocked basic COA, honed his COO to dodge attacks better ( or run while dodging) and lost cuz P1 is too strong. Then Chopper should take over after taking the miracle mink drug or some shit. I just want Chopper vs P1.

Chopper had it the worst. Usopp at least had a match-up. Usopp at least advanced Enies Lobby Arc's plot in a meaningful way after leaving Jabra to Sanji. Chopper shows off a power-up in a losing match and subdues the PIS virus. That's it. I would've given Chopper to Perospero or Who's-Who (Jimbei gets Jack if the latter).

Absolutely.
Nami and Usopp vs Ulti and Page One would have been lit, but Oda for some reason decided to put Big Mom doing 90% of the work.
It feels like a middleflinger from Oda to the fandom obsession with powerscaling, lol
"You think it is bullshit for these two weaklings to grow from the fight and beat tobi roppo level fighters? Okay then. Ima deus ex Machina a freaking emperor into the fight and asspull "Mama mode " so she can one shot these two for them. It makes even less sense and is even more unsatisfying but at least the powerlevels are right. "