Speculations Usopp should have defeated Page One

S

stealthblack

With what. Page 1 was defeated with advanced coc punch from yonkou BM. What does usopp got on that level

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Okay, usopp is a sniper. Part of his skills include not just sniping but also crafting the weapons he uses in battle. Wano has advanced methods of sea stone craftsmanship.

Why on earth couldn't Oda have had Usopp defeat Page One with sea stone? It was the obvious route to take usopp's character and it would have been so much more satisfying than having big mom come in and do the job for him.
Now wano is wrapping up and usopp seemingly has no real purpose this arc. Sure he could take out Inbi and Zanki, but at this point its just too late in the arc for even that to be relevant.

I just don't see why Oda needed big mom to steal Usopp's fight.
Post automatically merged:

Ways usopp could have done it:
  • awaken CoA
  • using that sleeping gas and possibly poisonous plants
  • using a fucking gun
  • using sea stone
  • blasting him off onigashima
like come on Oda
It took advCoC punch from Big Mom to put Page One down. I don't think Usopp has CoC yet, let alone advCoC.

H

Herrera95

Isn't seastone production under Kaido's territories? I guess wouldn't be easy for Usopp to take as many as he wanted to make those weapons.

Usopp will always be the Buggy of the crew. A weak dude with 1 really good skill. Buggy's skill was resistance to cuts because of his DF, while Usopp's skill will be sniping.

I don't think he's actually going to beat Yasopp, but he will beat him in a shooting contest. The CoO/Sugar scene proved this.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I don't think Usopp unlocking CoA here makes sense.

Ya it's kind of disappointing how usoop fight progressed but I think that's what separates Usoop from others. He isn't a brute and as physically strong like Zoans. His fighting style has limitations and puts him in bad match up against Zoans

Remember Enies(zoan DFS)? Sogeking didn't get any one vs one fight yet played role

I think Oda has something else in mind for usoop in wano.

As far as CoA is concerned then Usoop unlocking CoA/CoC is done deal because he needs his bullets to be powerful enough to beat opponents in upcoming arcs

Lol I was just laughing about this from thinking about the "Onigashima Straw Hats" thread.

This boy is good. So if you were Usopp, what would you want? You gonna trade pun attacks with a dinosaur and maybe come out with 1% health? Or shoot that hoe in the mouth and keep it moving. Lol, right...

Catch this guy post Wano with a higher bounty than that the worst gen supernova had.