Status
Not open for further replies.
Pot is also RB immune but claims that his actions didn't go through.
How about Fuji? His actions worked, right? So the oddball here is Pot.

If Ekko is red mafia, then how come he was scum reading Abyss? Do you think he'll start bussing his team mate this early?
Idk, it's not hard to scum read someone who's not even playing. Like, for now, if Aron is Red, nobody bothers to defend him. Everyone scum reads him

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
How about Fuji? His actions worked, right? So the oddball here is Pot.

Idk, it's not hard to scum read someone who's not even playing. Like, for now, if Aron is Red, nobody bothers to defend him. Everyone scum reads him
Fuji confirmed something with the hosts and said that it's nothing to do with his immunity. So it's just Bonni vs Pot because Fuji has made his way out of this fiasco lol

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-game-date-a-live.24470/page-282#post-2736762

Yeah that's true. Abyss was having just one post. Ekko was thinking that he might be purple mafia while Rej is red mafia that time. If he really sacrificed his team mate to gain town creds then it'd really be some 3d chess move lol

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Fuji confirmed something with the hosts and said that it's nothing to do with his immunity. So it's just Bonni vs Pot because Fuji has made his way out of this fiasco lol

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-game-date-a-live.24470/page-282#post-2736762

Yeah that's true. Abyss was having just one post. Ekko was thinking that he might be purple mafia while Rej is red mafia that time. If he really sacrificed his team mate to gain town creds then it'd really be some 3d chess move lol
i remember after last game flowa mentioned she likes to do stuff like that to get town cred then ride on it for the rest of the game and ekko said he likes to do the same.

B

Bonnibel

Then Bonnie going by previous Joygirl thing and now immunity one. That would be the most informative lynch out of these I can think of.
Literally two out of three of my invests so far have been guilty scans and you think Im the best lynch. If it was up to me Pot would be the most informative lynch but the best lynch would be one of Aron Melkor Gambit or Mitch. Need inactives to get out their shell @Arondight

If Ekko is red mafia, then how come he was scum reading Abyss? Do you think he'll start bussing his team mate this early?
it's not impossible especially if it's inactive teammate. Though i think its unlikely that Ekko is an invest immune scum at this point.

This DP he even voted LM instead of Arondight, could be his actual teammate this time lol...

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Literally two out of three of my invests so far have been guilty scans and you think Im the best lynch. If it was up to me Pot would be the most informative lynch but the best lynch would be one of Aron Melkor Gambit or Mitch. Need inactives to get out their shell @Arondight

it's not impossible especially if it's inactive teammate. Though i think its unlikely that Ekko is an invest immune scum at this point.

This DP he even voted LM instead of Arondight, could be his actual teammate this time lol...
the most informative one would be ekko since we would see what the WQ did with him

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

two unconfirmed guilty scans btw. Joy never flipped and @Ekkologix gave his opinion on why Joy was probably town.
And I can mechanically confirm myself with an ability if I want to so that boats going to sink eventually as well.

If you had guilty scans that flipped scum you would've had a better foundation, but that sadly isn't the case.
:kayneshrug:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Pero, Charlie and Ekko are my top 3 town reads.

Two of my town reads are suspecting the other one.

:milaugh:
from the wiki
'' The White Queen can share her memory and emotion of love to the "Man from the Other World" with others. To the Empty, this love fills the emptiness they feel and controls them with a fanatical degree of worship for the White Queen.''
look at the name of the skill ekko used
Gate to the Afterworld

Well, that would be sure you're honest or you're lying. So we can go after your guilty or Innocent results. That's nice information I'd say

the most informative one would be ekko since we would see what the WQ did with him
I assumed there's no way he will get lynched to begin with.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Oh yes, this is your first game here?

By actions i mean actions that would point at someone being scum. For example you have watched someone visiting another person at the night when the visited person died.

Do you suss anyone else than Bonnie?
I don’t have any actions or abilities that could directly affect someone else unfortunately, all of my abilities are basically self protection besides the vote.

I’m more conflicted now on Bonni because of the Bonni-Pot situation, from reading I’m more inclined to believe Pot, but that could change so I’m holding off right now. Other than that my PoE candidates line up with everyone else’s

Emil

Certified Memelord

did we not just say vig aron / aron is better vigged not lynched lmao

~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
Out of these

Bonnibel
Ekkologix
Meeyori
Arondight
Kagurashii
Lord Melkor
Pot Goblin
Gambit
this is too big man, give some courtesy reads. there r only 4 scums rn im almost sure. not sure if paranoia or u just want the PoE to remain large for some unseen evil reasons ~~

Aron is given due to activity. That eliminates him as WQ though. Best case scenario here would be inactive Red goon imo. Worst case would be inactive town. Therefore it's better to vig him imo.
he can be active in the background. he seems to be keeping up well with the game. cant root him out as non WQ just yet

Then Bonnie going by previous Joygirl thing and now immunity one. That would be the most informative lynch out of these I can think of.
what information do u get if she flips town. can u analyze her by gameplay and not by mechanics. tbh not liking this heavy mechanic approach to handling her slot to make bonni look bad. pretty opportunistic if u ask me

Then either LM, but not sure why, maybe I've just heard it so many times I agreed with it.
hmm alright, are u gna try to impact that or just roll with it? if players that you suspect are suspecting melkor, how does that make you feel about those players and about melkor?

Or you, actually. All I'm completely sure of is that you're not last purple mafia. But Red? Why not. I'm not talking only about this Rej thing. There's also that:

It's different to say "i think 2nd one is purple, because xyz, therefore..." and stating "1 is Red, 2 is purple" as a fact. Like, technically it could be other way around and Reds could want to move it to Pero since he was "confirmed" town atm. Or just hypothetically asking about their abilities.
u played arcane, u know i have maf 1 as red and maf 2 as purple. its always the norm in every mafia game i played. when someone says maf 1 its automatically red for me. whether u believe this or not is up to u. thats my only explanation to it. i do not see the reason to speculate and say "maf 1 is maybe red" no lol. i am certain maf 1 is red until shown otherwise.

what rej thing?

And now you're going with stuff like "let's vote hosts everybody". Like, really? Let's waste another day on tinfoil bs.
waste another day? it was less than 2 minutes and it got dropped. charles u r getting closer to vig range with every post u make

What saves you for now is immune result on you.
huh?? u dont care about the threadplay? only mechanics? are ur reads even genuine bro

~☆

Status
Not open for further replies.