Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
it reflected a kill to shido lmao?
it's the item i won in the date you're talking about the skill, then i dont know
here's what it says
''[Active - Understanding] - Kill ???, with certainty. After which, this Sephira becomes unusable for the rest of the game.''

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Was working for you guys all game lmao, even at the end I was weighing what to do. Dont say atuff like dont trust indies when I spent my game protecting you guys lmao. I told you guys that I would consider my and my targets safety if town starts losing.

I hope you understand bro. Game was fun.
u cuda protected me from a superkill last night lol. running away and taking our shido was not something we planned for lol

neither is origami being invesed or shido being killed

Meeyori

❀ π“‚π‘œπ‘œπ“ƒ π“…π“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ’Έπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆ ❀
β€Ž
Pero shooting Mitch actually worked out for the better, at least in regards to my role. If Fuji didn’t take him and Shido out we could have won this DP since I had shots left

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
yea saw the role post but didn't say anything cause it was her game throwing, didn't even ask for an ability in pm.
Tbh it was pretty broken.

With the lack of day kills almost she could have gone to the Virtual World before EoD and become immune to Mafia basically.

Instead she was going in and out during DP.

Goes to show that it depends on the player and how they use their role.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
that was nice. i thought it was every character with a fake role. so if we killed abyss. his fake dies with him

kept thinking ren was not a red member lol
Yeah basically the fake claims have no effects since the role doesn't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.