Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
The Ekko one was pretty botched, but not much we could do. He asked to be replaced, we couldn't really sub anyone in that late into the game, we couldn't really use a dead player, so out of mercy really he was game removed. Later that day Ekko came back saying he can play, so it worked out for the best. It just meant he had a night where he did no actions.
you should not have canceled my night actions. but i doubt they matter since DEM canceled actions twice

Emil

Certified Memelord
i think most of my actions were on point too they just either did not work or was disabled

DEM disabling stuff for 2 nights was unfortunate

i think town had the PoE right for so long. they just couldnt do much about it because mafia could brute their way out via these actionless nights or WQ surviving ultra kill. kind of unfortunate town has the right targets but cant do much about it

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Next game it's either a normal (I swear) Sonic the Hedgehog RM game or a SRM Dungeon Mafia Crossover game: Magi x Danmachi

Emil

Certified Memelord
i would probably make the DEM disabling all night actions a non refillable 1 shot. its too much to have that be usable twice as a factional ability

Emil

Certified Memelord
According to me, the kill went through *during* the day, which it did.
that was after votes locked lol
thats not during the day. thats at the end of it

we wud of 10000% voted kagura if jules got killed mid day. because charles was cleared. it could only be kagura thats WQ.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
you should not have canceled my night actions. but i doubt they matter since DEM canceled actions twice
Again, we need to consider being fair to everyone. As it was *technically* a modkill, it being the night phase would have negated your actions then anyway. You returing to the game was not expected, it just meant we simply had the option to do when it came up. I think it was fairly handled, all told.

Emil

Certified Memelord
and its funny jules shud have the game solved from her PoV. idk how she keeps suspecting me despite seeing mark of efreet and my execute on melkor lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
Again, we need to consider being fair to everyone. As it was *technically* a modkill, it being the night phase would have negated your actions then anyway. You returing to the game was not expected, it just meant we simply had the option to do when it came up. I think it was fairly handled, all told.
i would just leave my slot personally. modkills randonly swing the game. like the one joy did was also uncalled for and hurt her alignment

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Would've been hilarious if I stole Kagu's super kill last night when I targeted her with copy, but fuji could not what for the wedding:moonwalk:
I couldn't decide whom to use my day kill on - you or Tohka. That's why in the meantime Tohka revived Fuji and I was literally swearing out thinking I have lost the game. My immediate thought was should I try to kill him again, but then he might guess me correctly so I went with Charlie because I thought his Miku claim was a lie so he might not be killed actually. But it worked lol

Status
Not open for further replies.