Status
Not open for further replies.
Gambit played so scummy and I thought he was red. On the day we were looking for red mafia to lynch, Gambit puts me up as a scum candidate and I can't be red since they were talking about redirecting me in the leak chat and it felt like Gambit was scum who felt cornered and was looking for ways to lynch town. I also didn't like how he came up with the idea that scum has fake wu that can perform actions which made it look like he was reaching.

Ekko was inconsistent when he was talking about his night actions saying he shot me at night and when I looked back to read his previous actions it didn't say he shot me and the night after he also couldn't have shot me since we were all roleblocked and he said I was trying to get players to claim when I never tried to get them to full claim. All I asked for was what actions did they do at night and day and if they had actions that cleared them.

Last day when I was alive I figured Kagura was white queen since I noticed she did not have a flavor wu that cleared her during the day with an ability. I saw it weird Ekko still wanted to lynch me anyways even though he said he used a delay kill on me which I thought made no sense to me. At first I thought Ekko was white queen since I didn't know what his flavor was and because of his inconsistency. It was Mitch who spoke to me saying something along the lines of he knows who Ekko is due to LM's kill and then I figured out who Ekko was.

I didn't like Ekko's approach towards me in this game.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Gambit played so scummy and I thought he was red. On the day we were looking for red mafia to lynch, Gambit puts me up as a scum candidate and I can't be red since they were talking about redirecting me in the leak chat and it felt like Gambit was scum who felt cornered and was looking for ways to lynch town. I also didn't like how he came up with the idea that scum has fake wu that can perform actions which made it look like he was reaching.

Ekko was inconsistent when he was talking about his night actions saying he shot me at night and when I looked back to read his previous actions it didn't say he shot me and the night after he also couldn't have shot me since we were all roleblocked and he said I was trying to get players to claim when I never tried to get them to full claim. All I asked for was what actions did they do at night and day and if they had actions that cleared them.

Last day when I was alive I figured Kagura was white queen since I noticed she did not have a flavor wu that cleared her during the day with an ability. I saw it weird Ekko still wanted to lynch me anyways even though he said he used a delay kill on me which I thought made no sense to me. At first I thought Ekko was white queen since I didn't know what his flavor was and because of his inconsistency. It was Mitch who spoke to me saying something along the lines of he knows who Ekko is due to LM's kill and then I figured out who Ekko was.

I didn't like Ekko's approach towards me in this game.
i told u i send the kill between day 3 and day 4. i cannot say exactly when or WQ blows me off. its ur own fault for not being able to put 1 and 1 together. which role burns + had an action that seemed like a delayed kill between day 3 and day 4. its really obvious who i was

i also did not appreciate u sending me out of the game n4. i told u im not taking hero shots and u were not in my immediate PoE. i still do not get this action. it fueled my scum read of u more.

when i sent the delayed kill i was flip flopping between u, charles and kagura, and actually sent it to u then changed to kagura then changed back to u again because of how u continue to angle all my posts to make them look bad. i still did not consider u as immediate PoE but ur refusal to work with me even after clearly lynching LM gave me 0 reason to bother interacting with u

i just wish ur death came at the beginning of the day or during the day. not after votes are locked. we could of lynched kagura there

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
u also said u town read me for killing uwu, yet sent me outside the game. i really am confused with that one. u sent someone u town read as vig outside the game. why?

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
and rej made an entire flavor novel fan fic on how i could be WQ as his case and expects to not get lynched for it. actual joke lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Yeah I nuked him alongside pein and Rott lmfao.
just why lmao
not enough kills to kill u too
never trust indies man. they act all kawaii and friendly but win and leave us without a moment of hesitation

imagine if we shot kagura there and kill failed lol. we lynch her and leave bonni. then i shoot bonni at night lol

these last 2 days were so funny

Status
Not open for further replies.