Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the rottkins case

:wonderland:

Ooh

And do u have anyone u read town rn
Pot Goblin summarized it well:

@Rottkins - Also not a big fan of his posting style. I noticed it took some effort to get an answer on why he voted for Fuji and even then it was hard to see the solid reasoning for it. I would say the same thing that I did for Rej, keep and eye on him and give him another chance the next day.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
β€Ž
Just aknowledging what you wrote.

EOD is in about 3 hours right?
2 hours and some mins I think. :shocking:

Charlie was a wholesome fella and an appreciateable guest. So I feel bad he is the lynch today. But it seems the slip thing really hurt him and most seem convinced right now. Still some people have yet to vote and some other's are scattered still or stalagnated.
:sweat:

2 hours and some mins I think. :shocking:

Charlie was a wholesome fella and an appreciateable guest. So I feel bad he is the lynch today. But it seems the slip thing really hurt him and most seem convinced right now. Still some people have yet to vote and some other's are scattered still or stalagnated.
:sweat:
Do you feel like there is resistance to his lynch atm? Or perhaps if he's scum mafia are waiting till near EOD to do something about it? VP should be a thing too Im assuming so close wagons may mean that the other guy gets lynched instead.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
β€Ž
Do you feel like there is resistance to his lynch atm? Or perhaps if he's scum mafia are waiting till near EOD to do something about it? VP should be a thing too Im assuming so close wagons may mean that the other guy gets lynched instead.
currently I feel there is no threadplay resistance since the last vote stacks on Charlie
I am just considering when to hop on, because one or two more votes and it would like a nail in the coffin :sweat:

B

Bonnibel

I dont really have an opinion on players like Fuji Charlie or whoever else cause I didn't read up on the whole thread but Joygirl is my suspect and im townreading Kagura as well cause of Joygirl going after kagura.

Status
Not open for further replies.