Status
Not open for further replies.
Unvote

I think i will abstain from lynching anyone rn bc i didn't follow most of the thread, if anything interesting happens later i might sheep it

I might not have strong scum reads
But so far i have town lean on Kagura and pot goblin

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
J

Joygirl1

Kurumi has shown herself. @Joygirl would be happy.

Also this game - passing the gun seems to me like Russian roulette.

Looking forward to more information regarding this.
Of course I am happy!

It´s going to be fun with a gun! I´m just a bit sad that I´m not invited, Kurumi probably doesn´t like me :noo:
Whoever loses this game of life and death, don´t be too sad, at least you died a meaningful death at her festival.

J

Joygirl1

@Bonnibel You need better judgement, from your post count I can tell that this is your first round here. I most likely can´t change your view on me but after all stuff that happens I wonder why I am the most suspicious looking player to you and why you think that Ekko is the most town looking one to you? If I wouldn´t have such a hard time to find any Date A Live character who could possibly have a jester role I would think he want to make him look sus on purpose. Everytime he appears he is just throwing random stuff around.

And just an advice: You should not townlock someone just because that person is being accused by someone who looks suspicious to you because maf can also accuse another maf ;)

@Zolo I read you want us to send you some nukes? :P

Emil

Certified Memelord
hey guys i am just busy and in another game thats about to be wrapped up. i didn't forget about this game, just havent got to fully catch up yet

i think fuji is kurumi here given the target choice of the kurumi ability not including him in it

whoever gets the gun i would probabaly refrain from using it until we see kurumi's flip in the thread ~♡

you really want me claim, DARLING? last time I was scum i got literally lynched over nothing D1. you would think I'd try to coast or something next time

Not that it matters, but I'll Vote Lynch Peroroncino based on whole slip thing

Emil

Certified Memelord
you really want me claim, DARLING? last time I was scum i got literally lynched over nothing D1. you would think I'd try to coast or something next time

Not that it matters, but I'll Vote Lynch Peroroncino based on whole slip thing
which page did this happen, the slip thing ~♡

Status
Not open for further replies.