Which One is the Most Heart Melting Confession?

• Flower's Tragic Love Confession

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charlie's Work Affair Confession

• Xeno's Court Confession Case

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Thanks guys. Good game all of you

I killed indigo (twice lol), Pero, psylocke, hime, ultra, pein and one more whom I forgot

Thanks broki

Good you solved it. Can you give me the answer?

Also @Ratchet what's the answer for mystery 3rd?

Actually town has really good chance to win this game.

Mafia was getting outed since N2. And, serials vs Mafia is also a thing.

Xenos was outed but town didn't go for him because prof said so.

Even last day I was outed tbh. Prof abilities failed. So definitely someo rbed him. There were only two abilities which could have done that - pein nagging and my delusion.

But town totally overlooked it and went for prof who made mistake of telling about his reaper.

So, it's not about abilities per se but some bad decisions here and there
Prof lied left and right the entire game, about his wincon, about having a soulmate with xenos and so on

i don't blame T-Pein and Pot for lynching Prof at all

you were also the one that pushed them to do it

but in the end, a decision that happened because of two indies

everything was about the indies this game

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Prof lied left and right the entire game, about his wincon, about having a soulmate with xenos and so on

i don't blame T-Pein and Pot for lynching Prof at all

you were also the one that pushed them to do it

but in the end, a decision that happened because of two indies

everything was about the indies this game
I pushed them to do it because I have to as I was serial killer.

I am not blaming them to push prof but my point is town didn't look into who rbed prof for his abilities to fail.

Also, the moment I got killed - you guys sussed me for right reasons. Kudos to you all

Not flipping - self janitored
Not having soul mate
Delusion

I

Indigo

your investigation had *some* utility
what was it btw? lmao

if flavour was NAI, i could only help out Fuji basically

and most of the scums / indies had hidden kills with ??? on their character's / ability names

so i was basically helping Fuji make soulmate chats

or outting townie roles

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
what was it btw? lmao

if flavour was NAI, i could only help out Fuji basically

and most of the scums / indies had hidden kills with ??? on their character's / ability names

so i was basically helping Fuji make soulmate chats

or outting townie roles
If Mysteries were solved, you could out Bernkastel, and otherwise if you could deduce likely scum abilities from the writeups/townie ones you'd be able to match players to characters. Could also help with roles like Bell & Hestia.

I

Indigo

If Mysteries were solved, you could out Bernkastel
pretty much impossible

if you could deduce likely scum abilities from the writeups/townie ones
how though?

if most harmful abilities, kills or the perma rolecrushed for example, had hidden names, if somebody used a Roleblock or something, they could just be a townie / indie that aimed wrong

and if that wasn't enough, Blue added a fake Misa on WU about kills and Rolecrushed lmao, it even fucked my role invests even more

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
if most harmful abilities, kills or the perma rolecrushed for example, had hidden names, if somebody used a Roleblock or something, they could just be a townie / indie that aimed wrong
Most of the scum abilities were in night writeups. I was never going to give a slam dunk, but there is some scenarios where it could help. Could also find your soulmate, too.

I

Indigo

Most of the scum abilities were in night writeups. I was never going to give a slam dunk, but there is some scenarios where it could help. Could also find your soulmate, too.
but my soulmates are also NAI, in this case it was townie, but got lynched D1, so yeah...

sad circumstances

Congrats @Reborn ! And thank you for creating the best outcome of them all!

Fuck Town with their broken af shit who treated scum hunting like a fucking side quest and got rewarded for it as well and we couldn‘t play around any of that stuff and even had to leave a fucking passive grave digger alive to protect the only one of our roles which was decent.

And fuck Prof for fucking us over when he could have just solved the mysteries and remained neutral. Fucking bad sportsmanship. And Xenos should have been modkilled as well.

But none of you guys won in the end, so serves you right :yearight:.

This feels so satisfying now and I‘m happy <3. Thank you, Captain. Well-deserved, too.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Fuck Town with their broken af shit who treated scum hunting like a fucking side quest and got rewarded for it as well and we couldn‘t play around any of that stuff and even had to leave a fucking passive grave digger alive to protect the only one of our roles which was decent.

And fuck Prof for fucking us over when he could have just solved the mysteries and remained neutral. Fucking bad sportsmanship. And Xenos should have been modkilled as well.

This feels so satisfying now and I‘m happy <3. Thank you, Captain. Well-deserved, too.
you call town broken wasn't there one night where you all fired like 4 kills all at once?

I have to say, this is the most cringest mafia game I have ever played, and I didn’t think there was one that could top Ratchet’s Death Note, but this tripled it.
Although will give points to the hosts for creativity.

I

Indigo

fuck off with that fake shit

Status
Not open for further replies.