Which One is the Most Heart Melting Confession?

• Flower's Tragic Love Confession

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charlie's Work Affair Confession

• Xeno's Court Confession Case

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
What happened with Flower this game? She got caught by like 4 different abilities but was talking about getting screwed over and such and I have 0 clue what happen
That was game play

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
arent sks supposed to be solo so have no valentine. they dont belong here. we nuke next time
It's pretty funny that everyone goes after Mafia and forget about SKs in the games.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
😏😏

You and blue owe me a trip to bulgaria for making your fav character+ indie win the game lol
Great choice. You can eat a ripoff second handed Italian Food here at discount price

:endthis:

Rimi Sakihota

New Generation Madness - know 7 characters who aren't culprit in one of the mystery

No clue why I have this in the first place..and, to make it worse I end up using this on Mystery 3 which is unsolvable.

Anima image - passive - revive like indigo. I also have stupid drawback which is worse than indigo.

Real boot - does absolutely nothing. I have to activate it everyday if I want to use delusion. I already claimed this to IndiGo.

Still don't know why the fuck I have this so don't ask me.

Delusion - if my target uses hostile action then it gets randomized. Basically, it's purpose is to confuse my target.

That's why I am using it during day so far.. I can use this at night as well.

And, I have used only on my sus list.
part of me died here when yall believed ratchet would make his precious waifu such a lame role catded
@Dr_Professor83 @Pot Goblin @Indigo

gg wp everyone tho, it was a close game lol
investigated apollo and got a guilty result the night before i died for sure but luckily yall lynched him that dp anyway so my soul could rest in peace
congrats on the win @Reborn !

can i be added to the scum chat and cafe discord (however many there were after the third one)? :catblush: @Mashiro Blue @Ratchet

Status
Not open for further replies.