Which One is the Most Heart Melting Confession?

• Flower's Tragic Love Confession

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charlie's Work Affair Confession

• Xeno's Court Confession Case

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Jokes aside I understand what you're trying to convey

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
I'll make them more "Townie" next time
To be honest I think if Index gets buffed, Mafia get a dedicated roleblock and maybe a tad more manipulation the main issues are ironed out. I'm okay with the Indies, Bern could only kill under conditions, Rimi was weak to blocks and kills, Erika was a powerhouse but weak to blocks and kills and also had conflicting wincons, Cupid was all mechanics (and little room for error).

AL sama

Red Haired
โ€Ž
Really? I loved the build up to the event with the Astrea Familia, and the brutal sense of them just doing anything to survive down there. Especially when, you start Sword Oratoria and the Loki Familia casually stroll through to Floor 50 lmao.
oh I don't follow the ais spin off

I enjoyed the build up of part 1 way more for some reason

part of me died here when yall believed ratchet would make his precious waifu such a lame role catded
@Dr_Professor83 @Pot Goblin @Indigo

gg wp everyone tho, it was a close game lol
investigated apollo and got a guilty result the night before i died for sure but luckily yall lynched him that dp anyway so my soul could rest in peace
congrats on the win @Reborn !

can i be added to the scum chat and cafe discord (however many there were after the third one)? :catblush: @Mashiro Blue @Ratchet
i-ignored ;-; @Mashiro Blue

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
oh I don't follow the ais spin off

I enjoyed the build up of part 1 way more for some reason
I really like Ais, especially that her motivation appears to be getting stronger for the sake of being stronger. It's pretty good so far.

I can see that. The Moss Man was neat, too. I thought season 4, in general, is the clear highlight of the series so far.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
part of me died here when yall believed ratchet would make his precious waifu such a lame role catded
@Dr_Professor83 @Pot Goblin @Indigo

gg wp everyone tho, it was a close game lol
investigated apollo and got a guilty result the night before i died for sure but luckily yall lynched him that dp anyway so my soul could rest in peace
congrats on the win @Reborn !

can i be added to the scum chat and cafe discord (however many there were after the third one)? :catblush: @Mashiro Blue @Ratchet
Btw, you wanted to know who threw second kill at you on N2 - it was me

I used delusion on ultra but end up killing you.

Really haunted me not Killing ultra that night lol

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
โ€Ž
@Dr_Professor83 @Pot Goblin and me ended up in a 3 way relationship at the end

and we all lost lmao
It was a pleasure pairing with you and Pot lol. couldnโ€™t have asked for better valentines lol.

If itโ€™s really your last game then Iโ€™ll treasure it all the more.

:perocry:

My first win as Serial killer.

Thank you to @Ratchet and @Mashiro Blue blue for being amazing hosts and the game.

I would also like to apologise to @Dr_Professor83 for cuking him last day and messing with his wincon despite him putting tons of efforts to achieve it.

I haven't targetted a single scum whole game until the second last night when your presence became threat to my wincon. So bro, I had no option but to do it.

@Indigo and @Pot Goblin you were good in last few days NGL. Good game.
Didn't know he was on emergency leave

This makes me feel more bad for fuckin up with him :peperain:
We had conflicting wincons lol. Donโ€™t ever feel bad for doing what it takes to win lmao.

Gg and congrats on taking it home Cap, sorry I had my pet serial killer shoot you lmao.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
It was a pleasure pairing with you and Pot lol. couldnโ€™t have asked for better valentines lol.

If itโ€™s really your last game then Iโ€™ll treasure it all the more.

We had conflicting wincons lol. Donโ€™t ever feel bad for doing what it takes to win lmao.

Gg and congrats on taking it home Cap, sorry I had my pet serial killer shoot you lmao.
You played really well, prof.

Your presence really helped shift focus to mafia (no wonder they are pissed at you lmao)

And, I knew you and xenos shot me. Funny thing is even after I got revived I didn't target you or xenos.

I targetted you only on second last night when I felt you could invest and might clear pein

Btw, you, indigo and pot were spot on about me - No soul mate, self revival janitored role - definitely scum traits and you guys picking up on that made me nervous in my role pm with hosts but glad you all didn't follow up on it and somewhat believed my fake claim so lucky me lmao

Good game prof... you are mvp for me

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
To be honest I think if Index gets buffed, Mafia get a dedicated roleblock and maybe a tad more manipulation the main issues are ironed out. I'm okay with the Indies, Bern could only kill under conditions, Rimi was weak to blocks and kills, Erika was a powerhouse but weak to blocks and kills and also had conflicting wincons, Cupid was all mechanics (and little room for error).
Tbh I agree. I mean they're going solo so they should have buffed abilities to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.