Manga Discussion Vanitas no Carte - The Case Study of Vanitas

Your favourite characters?

• Total voters
That could very well be it lol. But it would be more interesting if it were two characters and mysteries.

Monsieur Spider could be Johann. Iirc his left arm was suspiciously broken at around the same time Noe kicked MS exactly there and made it unusable. And there have been some other hints and clues. But Mochizuki often does the unexpected so it could be totally a red herring.

Another option is Louis smh. That could be very interesting. Not sure how it could work.

As for number 70. It could be Charles but not sure. Been seeing people think it's Astolfo's sister.
Johann would be awesome!
M.Spider has also silver hair according to the anime

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Johann would be awesome!
M.Spider has also silver hair according to the anime
Yeah I think I remember it too. Quite the coincidence lol. And Johann seems to be more powerful than he lets on. Had a weird interaction with Jeanne iirc too. It's piling up.

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

Regarding the incident caused by Mikhail,
Dominique being questioned by Jeanne.
Suppress yourself from inferiority complex,
I said something I didn't mean
What is Dominic's true intention?

"Notes of Vanitas" Mรฉmoire60
"Bonne journรฉe -Sweetness, Complaints and Handshake-"

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
BTW @Jaguark101 @Cross_Marian I found a Google doc that has chapter 59 translated. I'll make a post later and tag you all of you're up for it. I skimmed it and it seems like a great one. Around 40 pages or smth.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I already read it lol! I got the same google doc, its off reddit right?
Yeah that one lol. I was waiting to see if it'll be uploaded somewhere but to no avail. When I get on Pc later I'll make a post with it and add you to the tag lists too.

No spoilers for now.

Tho besides Jeanne who else do you like?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I like him but I need to see more of him ๐Ÿ‘€
That's fair. He's just my type of character. And based on how good Jun writes his villains we're most likely in for a treat.

I made a post on the first page about Comte being Paracelsus originally and Luna and Faustina being twins. Perhaps his daughters or students. He caused a disagreement between them to see where it will lead due to his curious nature.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Great chapter. Mochizuki's art is always so gorgeous even in these low quality scans. The attention to the Teacher and his design is marvelous. Lady Archiviste is splendid too.

Man Astolfo really is crazy. At least we finally get why he hates Roland so much. Sad story for both of them. Astolfo is a tragic character through and through.

Very interesting. I actually found the link for chapter 60, tho this one is pretty short and the pages are quite out of order. Will wait to see if anything better pops up before I post it.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yo sorry for another tag, but I just read and chapter 60 is fine to go too.

Chapter 60 is out HERE

It's a google drive again. When you open it go to the folder named 1, read there and then go to the folder named 2 and read there.

This one is a short and sweet chapter. More comedy like and probably great for shippers ngl.

@Jaguark101 @Fujishiro @Flower @Cross_Marian @Nibel @Lhulu @Yuelyn

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
โ€Žโ€Ž